What's new

What razor in your collection is your favorite go-to razor?

Seems to be always changing... For a while now it's been an Occam O.R.E.N. I think the floating blade and the Feather SE format makes it great when I have a couple of days growth.

But... a new razor has entered the fray... RR GC84 is just a terrific everyday driver.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Either my 1917 Old Type or a New SC often pop up & interrupt my rotation order.
Old Type New Handle R.jpg
New SC with BiC Blades.jpg

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
That's what I've used most of the time too, for almost a year. It's effortless, isn't it?

I'm getting a Game Changer .68 SB, in the hope that it will be as good as the 6S with R5 plate, and slimmer-headed.
I was using the 6S before I bought the GC .68, and use the GC the most. I hope you enjoy your GC as much as many others.

I was using the 6S before I bought the GC .68, and use the GC the most. I hope you enjoy your GC as much as many others.
Thanks, Fred D. I'm feeling quite optimistic about this one.

Do you know if the Rockwell and GC handles are interchangeable threads? I don't know if it was deliberate design or happy accident, but the matte knurled 6S handle is the least slippery I have tried.

I wanted to capture the GC .68 head while it was in stock, and got the Bulldog handle because it was also available. Looks OK, but we shall see.

Top Bottom