What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

The last of the Organically Grown Flake in a Walt Cannoy morta bulldog...

20200727_165102.jpg

My temporary setup while we rearrange things on the patio. Better than nothing, I have a 55 inch TV, a fridge, and some 3 year old LBF in the garage to enjoy! Been a while since I've had an afternoon to do nothing. So, good afternoon Gentlemen!
20200731_144959.jpg

While mowing the lawn I smoked my first ever Haunted Bookshop in a Nording Compass and a Falcon w/Plymouth bowl. Finished up and smoking my third in an Icarus stubby bent Apple. Cold Bud light on the side. The Haunted Bookshop is appropriate as I started reading Christopher Morley’s book of the same name this morning, after finishing Parnassus On Wheels.

While mowing the lawn I smoked my first ever Haunted Bookshop in a Nording Compass and a Falcon w/Plymouth bowl. Finished up and smoking my third in an Icarus stubby bent Apple. Cold Bud light on the side. The Haunted Bookshop is appropriate as I started reading Christopher Morley’s book of the same name this morning, after finishing Parnassus On Wheels.
What did you think of Haunted Bookshop? I am a fan of that blend. And Mrs. Rookie really likes it.

This is the first day in a few that I've been able to sit out for a pipe. So I loaded up some Bayou Morning into my bent H.I.S. and that's what I'm doing on my porch this evening. 15962333730117431166868103874314.jpg

Top Bottom