What's new

Tasting Cella?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
He he...this made me laugh. You think Cella makes you want to taste...try Moon soaps Amaretto Speciale! The scent is twice the intensity of Cella!

Haha!!! If you get lured in to taste by cella you may want to shy away from some of the fruity and food scented artisan soaps...

I’ve got Forbidden Fruit from A&E and I love the scent. It smells like fresh apples and oatmeal or something similar. It smells like it would be super tasty but I’ve bran able to resist.

Cella smells great and reminds me of food but just not enough to sample that way.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Haha!!! If you get lured in to taste by cella you may want to shy away from some of the fruity and food scented artisan soaps...

I’ve got Forbidden Fruit from A&E and I love the scent. It smells like fresh apples and oatmeal or something similar. It smells like it would be super tasty but I’ve bran able to resist.

Cella smells great and reminds me of food but just not enough to sample that way.

TOBS Grapefruit comes to mind!

Something must be wrong with me...This thread has made me want to buy cella so I can see if it tastes any less worse than the arko i have accidentally injested on a few highly unpleasant occasions.
Probably the only negative thing about Arko, tasting too much of it that you want to taste other soaps.

I’d be interested in reading your soap reviews... talking points for slickness, cushion, taste, wine pairings...😁

Probably the only negative thing about Arko, tasting too much of it that you want to taste other soaps.

I’d be interested in reading your soap reviews... talking points for slickness, cushion, taste, wine pairings...😁
Considering I've only tried arko and la toja, I'm sure you have all the slickness and cushion cushion reviews already. Probably tasted them already too, so I'll start with just the "wine" pairings:

Arko: biggest bottle of dollar store mouthwash you can find. Be sure to drink the whole thing in one sitting.

La toja: best paired with healthy sips of the cheapest tempranillo you can find that has been left open in on the counter for 1-2 weeks. A tiny slice of Jamon Iberico truly compliments this pairing , but will almost certainly cost more than the soap and wine combined.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I knew some guys in the Army who would drink after shave when they were skint. Another craze was cold start for the 4 tonne trucks. Crazy days.
A teuchter's Christmas in Ulster. They sound like characters from your man Ewen Bain's Angus Og strip cartoon from 30 years ago. If I were a Scot, my name would be pronounced Ewen Bain, by the way.

A teuchter's Christmas in Ulster. They sound like characters from your man Ewen Bain's Angus Og strip cartoon from 30 years ago. If I were a Scot, my name would be pronounced Ewen Bain, by the way.

I remember Angus.

1596365903619.png

Top Bottom