What's new

Contest - guess the new name!

maxresdefault.jpg

We have already selected the name for our newest aftershave. The scent is in the general family of Fougere which is best described as wet rain forest / damp fern after-the-rain type of scent. A number of you were volunteers trying it out and gave us some important feedback in another nearby thread right here: Free samples - feedback sought - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/free-samples-feedback-sought.590085/

Here is a hint for you. Our site is nautical in nature and this smells like the aforementioned rain forest.

If you guess the correct answer and you are the only one to guess it you get to select one full size soft good item from our store. In the event that more than one guesses the correct answer we will allow up to three total winners that will be drawn by random.org. For instance, someone guesses an answer and six more agree that it is the correct answer then random.org will select three winners out of the total number. This is CONUS only please to keep shipping down.

Edit: If someone guesses the correct name and others follow and choose the same name, the first to guess it correctly will receive their choice of software from us. The others who guess the same name - they will be enrolled in a random.org selection and two more of them will be chosen as winners.

We will let it run a bit and then reveal the new name!

Last edited:
Let me make this interesting for us all. The name has already been guessed. I love some of the other names tossed out there, terrrrrific ideas. Sooo, if you want to change your guess go ahead, no problem. Or if you are going to guess for the first time this puts the answer right in front of you - but which one is the correct one?

Hint: "Amazon" is not the name since my battery of (non-existent) lawyers would be woefully outgunned by the ones from Amazon, the retailer. :biggrin1:

Oh man, thats like the price is right “3 door, but you have info on 1 door, do you want to change your answer“ problem

Oh man, thats like the price is right “3 door, but you have info on 1 door, do you want to change your answer“ problem

I had not thought that but YES, that is exactly what it is.

Plus you know it is not Amazon. I am doing my best to ensure there are some more winners here! :biggrin1:

Let me make this interesting for us all. The name has already been guessed. I love some of the other names tossed out there, terrrrrific ideas. Sooo, if you want to change your guess go ahead, no problem. Or if you are going to guess for the first time this puts the answer right in front of you - but which one is the correct one?

Hint: "Amazon" is not the name since my battery of (non-existent) lawyers would be woefully outgunned by the ones from Amazon, the retailer. :biggrin1:

:wink2:

Ok....

I guess all the other names too then.

Top Bottom