What's new

Snuff Of The Day (SOTD)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Bernard's Original this evening. I plan on ordering 3 or 4 of these prior to the shipping increase. I really like it.

brandaves

Bernard Klostermischung. It's tough to describe...its like a savory salted meat cured in brandy. It's really good, but different. You need to be in a mood for savory to enjoy it.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
How is the FUBAR line?
Good guestion, I'm the wrong guy to ask. This is the only one that I've tried, and is the only Indian snuff that I have tried. At first I hated it, but it's been sitting in it's cheap plastic smash box for a couple of years and seams to have lost some of it's funky sweaty sock smell.

If you like toasts, which I do, it's not your typical english toast scent, but I've been chasing the Whiskey & Honey with it and it actually goes well with the W&H's sweetness.

brandaves

I'm glad you asked about FUBAR. I've steered clear because a lot of them seem like bait or novelty...like BOHICA...who is going to actually enjoy chili pepper snuff???

As far as indian snuffs, I've really enjoyed Kialash, super Kialash, Gold Rush and a handful of others from 6 Photo. Some of the popular ones like Cheetah and White Elephant I haven't been able to get behind yet. The ones I'm liking are floral or traditional Indian scented snuffs, almost like incense type scents...but not Patchouli, ugh.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Good guestion, I'm the wrong guy to ask. This is the only one that I've tried, and is the only Indian snuff that I have tried. At first I hated it, but it's been sitting in it's cheap plastic smash box for a couple of years and seams to have lost some of it's funky sweaty sock smell.

If you like toasts, which I do, it's not your typical english toast scent, but I've been chasing the Whiskey & Honey with it and it actually goes well with the W&H's sweetness.
I didn’t know it was Indian. Because of the acronym figured it was American. I like Indian snuffs. I have White Elephant and Dholakia Kamal now. Powerful stuff. The Elephant not the White Elephant has that gym sock smell but I can never find it in stock. White Elephant is more ammonia scent. Both would probably kill roaches. I ordered a bunch of English snuffs a couple of days ago

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I'm glad you asked about FUBAR. I've steered clear because a lot of them seem like bait or novelty...like BOHICA...who is going to actually enjoy chili pepper snuff???

As far as indian snuffs, I've really enjoyed Kialash, super Kialash, Gold Rush and a handful of others from 6 Photo. Some of the popular ones like Cheetah and White Elephant I haven't been able to get behind yet. The ones I'm liking are floral or traditional Indian scented snuffs, almost like incense type scents...but not Patchouli, ugh.
I wanted to get the 6 photo sample pack but it was out of stock. The Dholakia Kamal is a nice floral scent and not as fierce as the WE but close. I enjou WE but prefer Elephant - just as ferocious but an indescribable funk scent that is weirdly attractive.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I didn’t know it was Indian. Because of the acronym figured it was American. I like Indian snuffs.

FUBAR is a Mr Snuff line. Mr Snuff is now owned and run by Dave, who's a Scotsman living in the USA, and he commisioned either Dholakia or 6 Photo (I forget which) to produce them for him. So take your pick as to whether they're Indian, American, or Scottish. Some of them are notoriously inconsistent from one batch to the next. Being such fine snuffs, I've given them a wide berth, but I've read numerous accounts of a customer loving one batch but absolutely hating another.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
FUBAR is a Mr Snuff line. Mr Snuff is now owned and run by Dave, who's a Scotsman living in the USA, and he commisioned either Dholakia or 6 Photo (I forget which) to produce them for him. So take your pick as to whether they're Indian, American, or Scottish. Some of them are notoriously inconsistent from one batch to the next. Being such fine snuffs, I've given them a wide berth, but I've read numerous accounts of a customer loving one batch but absolutely hating another.
Inconsistency may be typical of Indian snuff. I just finished a Dholaia Kamal and the new one had an entirely different but pleasant scent. I just went with English this order. The scent of the White Elephant seems to be ammonia - something I use to clean the kitchen floor. I just realized a bit of kinship with you Al, you live in Yorkshire and I live in York county. A bit of water between them but nonetheless. Anyway, you have better beer. Thanks for the clarification.
Steve

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Poschl Original today. Menthol kick followed with an apricot afterglow. Not bad, but I prefer RedbullI or Bernard Original if I want menthol.

I am posting the Dr. JR Justice in the exchange if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom