What's new

Nivea Shave Cream

Gents picked up a tube of Nivea Sensitive shave cream ( white box) from my local Chemist Warehouse. Interestingly the box even has Chemist Warehouse printed on it so maybe they have exclusive rights or some deal going with Nivea? Shaved with it this morning and liked it a lot. Almost as good as the mild one (blue box) IMO but still good. The mild Nivea shave cream is really hard to get in Australia so I was super pleased to find the other at a chemist.

Attachments

• 20200703_102457.jpg
    20200703_102457.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 30

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It is good stuff. I like the Sensitive cream a lot. I have bought it from The Chemist Warehouse online and from Big W in store. I like the Blue cream as well. Then again I am a Nivea fan and a proud member of Team Nivea.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have used Nivea Sensitive for Men cream for many years. Then moved to the Philippines where it is not available. I would then buy a few tubes each time I visited Australia or Singapore.

About a year ago, I couldn't get it for love or money. Then switched to Proraso Green. Still not easy to get for me, but it can be got.

I gave since found that Proraso green is a much more slicker cream for SR shaving. I still have about half a tube of Nivea Sensitive but now only use when I rarely DE shave.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I like the Nivea cream for sensitive skin, it has a very nice scent. The slickness is not the best but adequate for a good shave IMO and the cost is very good.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I like the Nivea cream for sensitive skin, it has a very nice scent. The slickness is not the best but adequate for a good shave IMO and the cost is very good.
I agree that it is a very good shaving cream for most types of razors, just not one of the better ones for SR's.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have not seen the Gillette cream. Is it in a tube?
When I looked at the Chemist Warehouse web site I am thinking that he would be thinking of Gillette Pure in the tube. I just bought 5 tubes of the Nivea Sensitive from Chemist Warehouse as it was half price.

Yeah, I was impressed with the Nivea Sensetive (white box) when I tried it too. Needed a fair to get lather, but its smooth af. Chemist Warehouse used to have a similar product from Neutrogena that was brilliant. Think it had tea tree in it(?) But cant get in anywhere but US Amazon now

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
@rm71 let me know how you get on if you are trying to find one. My work deleted the Nivea Body Shave Stick and I am sure that I have one or two here.

Top Bottom