What's new

July 4th Contest

I'm in. 12 years old when this country turned 200 years old on July 4th, 1976. I don't remember much of that day but just being alive on that historic day is enough. that 4th and others 4th's always included family of some sort and some small fireworks and such. Things are just not the same now as they were back then.

I'm in.

My favorite fourth of July memories were going to my grandpa's farm for an all-day cookout and birthday celebration for my aunt. We played softball and volleyball and enjoyed all kinds of grillables to satisfy a growing boy's carnivorous habits. But the treat of the day was when we made homemade ice cream just before the fireworks display. In all, largely due to my mom having 9 brothers and sisters, we had in excess of 50 people every year.

As the family has moved apart and some have passed away, this tradition ended some years ago, but I can still remember it like yesterday.

Very generous PIF. I’m in. Spending time with family every year having a grill out, and fireworks!

I'm not in because I've won one of your contests before--but I love the Nor'easter scent and the performance of the product is great!

I have so many favorite 4th of July memories. When I was little, we'd sleep out on the sidewalk in my town to secure a place for the parade in the morning (it was a big deal!). I have two daughters born on July 5 (2 years apart)--which made for some exciting July 4th moments. But my favorite memories are probably the time spent with my young kids. BBQs, fireworks, parades, swimming, ice cream--so many good memories over the years!

the-winners-are1-e1520413208548.gif

Random.org has selected the three lucky winners. They are:

@MyOldKentuckyHome

@radrick96

@Jmp63

Congratulations to the winners! If you are a winner email The Captain at: [email protected]

1. Tell us what full size product you would like.
2. Tell us what sample pack you would like.
3. Please include your shipping address.

Thank you to all who have entered, well done!

Wow
View attachment 1122139

@MyOldKentuckyHome

@radrick96

@Jmp63

Congratulations to the winners! If you are a winner email The Captain at: [email protected]

WOW - thank you so VERY much. Email has been sent!

Congrats to the other winners as well

View attachment 1122139

@MyOldKentuckyHome

@radrick96

@Jmp63

This is incredibly generous! Thank you so much! Happy Independence Day to you and everyone here!
Email sent. Congrats to the other two winners as well. Have a great day y’all!

Wow

WOW - thank you so VERY much. Email has been sent!

Congrats to the other winners as well
This is incredibly generous! Thank you so much! Happy Independence Day to you and everyone here!
Email sent. Congrats to the other two winners as well. Have a great day y’all!
Congrats to you two as well!

View attachment 1122139

@MyOldKentuckyHome

@radrick96

@Jmp63

Thank you Captain sir. I have PMed you! Really looking forward to this!

Top Bottom