What's new

In honor of our nation

We in the USA are blessed to live in what became the first true modern republic. Our nation is far from perfect and still has some real issues to resolve, but overall we rejected totalitarianism, monarchy, the landed gentry, and overt religious dominance long before other nations. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights have stood as a shining light for individual liberty for over 200 years. Other nations have done well, and some might say better than us in areas, but we were the first. I'm proud to have been born an American! And, given how many folks still are eager to come to the United States from all over the globe, I'd say we remain to many a beacon of hope. God bless America!

Happy Independence Day and may we not take our freedom for granted.
🇺🇸

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
--- r reagan

The founders were working on the ideas of freedom, respect, equality, and opportunity for all. They also worked on keeping government functions as local as possible, and under the control of the governed. Let's celebrate our principles and our nation, and go back to working on our unfinished business tomorrow!

I had to work today, so this is the first chance I had to check back in. Without what our founding fathers so bravely did we would not be able to do the thing we can today. They made it possible and we should not forget our history. Our republic was created to evolve and help our nation and the world to evolve to better mankind. We are all in this together. God Bless America.

Top Bottom