What's new

Which Razor you have ordered and still not received

Just curious how long and what you guys ordered. I ordered a Qshave Merkur futur copy 8 weeks ago and ordered a Supply single edge 2.0 2 weeks ago. No tracking for the Qshave and supply stuck in Chicago. Only have 1 Razor so far and it's very mild so cant wait for those to arrive.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have 14 straight razors being shipped to me here in the Philippines. The most delayed was ordered February 2020. Others were ordered 1, 3 and 4 months ago.

Tracking shows that 11 of those razors arrived in the Philippines but then nothing more. This is not uncommon with the Philippines postal "service". They have a reputation for loosing deliveries, particularly if the item has any value.

I have 14 straight razors being shipped to me here in the Philippines. The most delayed was ordered February 2020. Others were ordered 1, 3 and 4 months ago.

Tracking shows that 11 of those razors arrived in the Philippines but then nothing more. This is not uncommon with the Philippines postal "service". They have a reputation for loosing deliveries, particularly if the item has any value.
Ouch 11 razors! At least with that number some will make their way through hahaha, which one you want the most to arrive?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Ouch 11 razors! At least with that number some will make their way through hahaha, which one you want the most to arrive?
Believe it or not, I want the 5 cheapest to arrive the most; 2 x Titan ACRM-2 and 3 x Gold Dollar W59. I have experimental plans for those razors. The others are just for another 2 matching seven-day sets that I am building up. I have no great need for for more M7DS's - just a want.

A Fatip La Sorto Gentile coming from Spain. It’s been over a month since it shipped and tracking stopped once it headed out to the Atlantic.

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Lover

Yaqi razors.

I ordered 3 1/2 months ago from the factory (AliExpress). I have already received refund 12 days ago. I am sure they never sent it.

Havent gotten a razor for 4 months now. Since I haven't ordered any. But I've been browsing a few vintage ones. So I fear this might change in the future. One of those SE razors that uses GEM blades sure seem tempting.

A Fatip La Sorto Gentile coming from Spain. It’s been over a month since it shipped and tracking stopped once it headed out to the Atlantic.

I just got the notification at work that it was delivered today. I can’t wait to get home and shave with it.

I ordered a Fatip Open Comb Slant on July 1 that I so haven't received yet ;-)

I'm in Canada, so I ordered from Top Of The Chain – Premium Male Grooming Products - https://topofthechain.ca/. Canada Post says I should receive the razor July 7.

I ordered 2 containers of the Wickham 1912 Magnum soap from them, along with a few other things to get the free shipping. And I can't remember what the other things were now. Came out to less than $50USD when it cleared my bank. Love the exchange rate!! Still hasn't hit the US postal system yet. And it was a little cheaper than when I ordered it on sale From WCS.
Seems they are the only retailer on the continent that is carrying it. WCS is all sold out hand has removed Magnum from the website. I hope that they order more, as it's a great scent and a good soap in my limited experience.

Top Bottom