What's new

Maggard's Razor sale

Hope this is ok (mods feel free to delete if not) - received an email for a 4th of July sale at Maggards:

Free USA Shipping on orders $25+
USE CODE: SHIPJULY4

COUPON VALID 6/29/20 6:00PM EST - 7/4/20 11:59PM EST
NOT VALID WITH OTHER OFFERS

-OR-

8% OFF your order!
USE CODE: 8JULY4

Yes about time they offered a deal. They went from free shipping on 45 bucks before all the covid stuff. To no free shipping on any amount. To free shipping on over 75 bucks. I know it was a rough time, but many other vendors never changed there shipping policies?
I know I appreciated not changing, it is a tough time for all.
I use to look 1st at Maggards but now I look other places 1st.
They still have the best selection.
Today I will order the new Gravefruit from Southern Witchcraft from the razor company. I would not hesitate to go to Maggards 1st in the past. But free shipping over 10 buck from the razor company. And on my last order they gave me a 10% off coupon on my next order.
Just my opionion.

Yes about time they offered a deal. They went from free shipping on 45 bucks before all the covid stuff. To no free shipping on any amount. To free shipping on over 75 bucks. I know it was a rough time, but many other vendors never changed there shipping policies?
I know I appreciated not changing, it is a tough time for all.
I use to look 1st at Maggards but now I look other places 1st.
They still have the best selection.
Today I will order the new Gravefruit from Southern Witchcraft from the razor company. I would not hesitate to go to Maggards 1st in the past. But free shipping over 10 buck from the razor company. And on my last order they gave me a 10% off coupon on my next order.
Just my opionion.
Brad said pretty early on that they took away the free shipping to intentionally slow orders, because they just couldn't have the staffing to handle it. So I don't fault him at all for it, he's consistently been the best multi-brand retailer in terms of customer service and I think that customers will be happy to come back and be able to order again when they're at full capacity. Which is hopefully sooner than later...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Brad said pretty early on that they took away the free shipping to intentionally slow orders, because they just couldn't have the staffing to handle it. So I don't fault him at all for it, he's consistently been the best multi-brand retailer in terms of customer service and I think that customers will be happy to come back and be able to order again when they're at full capacity. Which is hopefully sooner than later...
You are correct my friend, you've jogged my memory. I remember Maggards posting that.

To me I do not care how quick I get items!! I never order anything in desperate need!! The best value to me is the shipping? Some people like me are in a budget and shipping is a big part of it.
But I understand it is a crazy time.
But it makes me consider giving other's my business since they want to slow orders at that time when others were wanting to add more orders.

To me I do not care how quick I get items!! I never order anything in desperate need!! The best value to me is the shipping? Some people like me are in a budget and shipping is a big part of it.
But I understand it is a crazy time.
But it makes me consider giving other's my business since they want to slow orders at that time when others were wanting to add more orders.
Me too. Quite often I can't justify ordering enough stuff to get free shipping. I'm going to jump on this one though. I've been eyeing there variety of soap samples.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

UPDATE - OPPORTUNITY TO GET AN ADDITIONAL 5% OFF WITH DISCOVER CARD (TOTAL OF 13% off)

Just realized Discover Card has rotating quarterly cash back deals; this quarter it's Paypal - use Paypal at Maggard's and get a total of 13% off!

Me too. Quite often I can't justify ordering enough stuff to get free shipping. I'm going to jump on this one though. I've been eyeing there variety of soap samples.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Samples are a really good thing!! When I 1st started WS I wish I would have got more. You are correct tyhey do have the best and maybe only sample selection!

Top Bottom