What's new

Frag Acquisitions

proxy.php
Another great smelling one. Congrats!

Thanks. Although, I'm kind of bummed that the longevity is quite fleeting. Also, it's a bit redundant in my collection as it smells quite similar to others I already have.
It isn’t the strongest for me either - Kind of average longevity and low-average projection... though in my case “average longevity” is still 7-8 hours on my “fragrance friendly” skin. As for the scent itself, I have many in my collection too that are similar, but the Captain is the best of the lot when it comes specifically to oakmoss driven compositions (though Lucifer gives it a run for the money).

I should also mention it is Bran’s (the cat in my avatar) favorite, and he has very good taste in perfume, so It earns feline bonus points. ;-)

It isn’t the strongest for me either - Kind of average longevity and low-average projection... though in my case “average longevity” is still 7-8 hours on my “fragrance friendly” skin.....
You're lucky in that regard. Many fragrances for me unfortunately are like a drop of water hitting the desert sand. 😎

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla
Acqua Di Parma Colonia
Creed Aventus
Terre D’Hermes
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L’Homme

Interesting list.....I actually couldn't stop sniffing a sample of YSL La Nuit De L’Homme yesterday at Macy's, it is such a lovely scent, I think I'm just going to spring on that one too, very unique sweet and refreshing frag! Need to try the rest and revisit the Aventus too. Thanks!

TDH has landed and WOW, this was not what I was expecting! Having only a very limited experience with only a handful of frags, the best way I can describe the scent is that Kouros and Guerlain Vetiver made a lovechild together and called it Terre d'Hermes. This frag is very masculine and complex, the main notes I can discern are Orange, vetiver, patchouli, leather, and pepper. It's both dark and light at the same time and is very chameleon-like, where one scent that usually dominates takes a step back to reveal another that isn't so obvious. Just a couple sprays is plenty, and waking up the next day, the scent is still there. Very nice frag, so glad I bought it!

IMG_0273.jpeg

TDH has landed and WOW, this was not what I was expecting! Having only a very limited experience with only a handful of frags, the best way I can describe the scent is that Kouros and Guerlain Vetiver made a lovechild together and called it Terre d'Hermes. This frag is very masculine and complex, the main notes I can discern are Orange, vetiver, patchouli, leather, and pepper. It's both dark and light at the same time and is very chameleon-like, where one scent that usually dominates takes a step back to reveal another that isn't so obvious. Just a couple sprays is plenty, and waking up the next day, the scent is still there. Very nice frag, so glad I bought it!

+1. I happen to be wearing it today!

A few weeks ago I picked up my first bottle of OS AS in over 20 years. We all know how watered down it is compared to the old days. So I picked up a nice spray bottle of the cologne during today's pharmacy run. Prices were dirt cheap at the mom & pop shop so I got the deodorant too.
Cologne Old Spice.jpg

Top Bottom