What's new

Valobra Soaps and VSOD Shaving Shop Australia

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I was able track down some of the last tubs of Valobra Patchouly and Fougere
at VSOD Shaving Shop Australia Shaving Shop - Australia - http://www.vshod.com/.
I was very impressed by their customer service (shout out to Samson).
I would not hesitate to recommend them and I will be doing business
with them again.
I want to personally thank you for this posting. I was able to get a couple of tubs of Valobra Fougere as well....I thought I had scoured the planet, turns out I had to go down-under. :laugh: The folks were so nice, responsive and helpful that I wanted to buy more stuff....despite the shipping costs from there to here. Thanks again, sir -- I'm a fan of Valobra, and I'm highly skeptical that Proraso will be bringing that brand back (at least as for shaving soaps/creams); so I was thrilled to get a few more containers of a favorite soap and scent.

I want to personally thank you for this posting. I was able to get a couple of tubs of Valobra Fougere as well....I thought I had scoured the planet, turns out I had to go down-under. :laugh: The folks were so nice, responsive and helpful that I wanted to buy more stuff....despite the shipping costs from there to here. Thanks again, sir -- I'm a fan of Valobra, and I'm highly skeptical that Proraso will be bringing that brand back (at least as for shaving soaps/creams); so I was thrilled to get a few more containers of a favorite soap and scent.

The folks at VSHOD Shaving Shop Australia are super nice.
They bent over backwards to accommodate me.
Glad that someone else had a similar experience!
I am a Valobra junky as well. Trying to figure out
how to get me hands on the Czech and Speake stock
in Europe. Enjoy the Fougere!

Top Bottom