What's new

Ok, this is crazy! MWF doppleganger!?!?!

So I'm still on my lanolin high, just made a nice big order from MWF company. And out of curiosity I started searching for similar products with lanolin. I stumbled upon this

Yes they have many other products and they don't have the shaving soap. Actually they sell more clothes than cosmetics. But tell me HONESTLY. Does their soap/shampoo/hand cream not look exactly like MWF, everything is the same. I checked the ingridients on the soap, 1 to 1 with what my MWF soap reads. They say they are 300 years old, whereas MWF say since 1930, Fred Mitchell yada yada yada.

Would anyone like to chip in with their 2 cents?

I don't know why people think MWF is unique. Or WSP for that matter... My business partner is an importer and I can tell you that none of this stuff is unique. WSP for example says 'made in the usa' right on the can yet it's literally made and packaged in China. Be mad. Say what you want. I don't care because I know the truth. MWF is sold under many names.

I don't think MWF products are made in China, I may be wrong though. As for how unique they are, it's the best bath soap/hand cream/shampoo i've tried in my life, so that's why I think it.

I don't think MWF products are made in China, I may be wrong though. As for how unique they are, it's the best bath soap/hand cream/shampoo i've tried in my life, so that's why I think it.
Oh I'm not knocking it. A good product is a good product no matter where it comes from.

If it was made in Chine wouldn't there be knock-off products that are similar and cheaper?
There are knockoffs. Blatant ones (same packaging and font with a different name. Used to be listed on Amazon). But MWF isn't popular enough to make much of a profit cloning.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
A company that claims it is 300 years old is not claiming it has made the current product range for that entire time. I very much doubt Kerry has made wool fat soap for 300 years. I could be wrong 👍

Haslinger also makes shampoo and bath soap. I'm going to go poor.

Naaaah that's too expensive, even MWF is a bit expensive for me, 2.75£. But it is the best bath soap I've tried and I think I might 3017 it.

A company that claims it is 300 years old is not claiming it has made the current product range for that entire time. I very much doubt Kerry has made wool fat soap for 300 years. I could be wrong 👍

That's what I thought why wouldn't they claim they DISCOVERED the soap, other thing is that they look EXACTLY the same as MWF, just different writings on the products. They probably buy from MWF and then sell it for a higher price with their brand name, which I'm not sure is legal :laugh:

Top Bottom