What's new

Instagram Cigar fails

Here are a couple pics that I just scrolled through that had me laughing. Something tells me the way that young lady is holding that cigar, that’s she’s never smoked one in her life, including that one. The second pic just makes me wonder how many drinks this guys had before putting that cigar down, maybe I’m just using my ashtray wrong.

87250389-C73D-413E-B3F5-C25A1C2BDBC7.png

4A519B91-90D9-403C-98CD-5740141743F1.png

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Here are a couple pics that I just scrolled through that had me laughing. Something tells me the way that young lady is holding that cigar, that’s she’s never smoked one in her life, including that one. The second pic just makes me wonder how many drinks this guys had before putting that cigar down, maybe I’m just using my ashtray wrong.

View attachment 1109753
View attachment 1109754
What cigar? 😆

View attachment 1109753
View attachment 1109754
Never mind the cigar. Who in their right mind puts an ice cube in a glass of Lagavulin?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

View attachment 1109753
View attachment 1109754
Didn’t notice that she had a cigar.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

View attachment 1109753
View attachment 1109754
I finally noticed the cigar band in the first photo. It may fall into @Jim Hall of Fame for bad cigar bands.

To be fair . . . the young lady does post images and vids of her actually smoking cigars. but yes, I find it funny that all these young(ish), attractive hotties are puffing away on cigars all over the socials . . .

Top Bottom