What's new

Tobacco Acquirements for June 2020

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
This was a big haul
I found Escudo on sale, that that’s my purchase for the year. First time trying L.J. Peretti

06472075-725C-4AEB-8ED6-BC59EE3C8407.jpeg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Today I received a tin of Escudo, 2 oz of Epifiny, 1 0z of Stockkaby Bullseye and and a few more in the mail. Also, a new Mark Twain cob - more cobs on the way as well. A tin of C & D Pegasus is on the way along with the other cobs at Brandaves recommendation. Being a burley junkie, if it is as good as he says, I may have to buy him a new car or something.:pipe:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Today I received a tin of Escudo, 2 oz of Epifiny, 1 0z of Stockkaby Bullseye and and a few more in the mail. Also, a new Mark Twain cob - more cobs on the way as well. A tin of C & D Pegasus is on the way along with the other cobs at Brandaves recommendation. Being a burley junkie, if it is as good as he says, I may have to buy him a new car or something.:pipe:

Sounds like you've jumped back in with both feet, Steve

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Easy...I said it was a good Burley. Don't expect to have your earth shattered by it!

@brandaves gave me some of the Stokkebye bullseye. I plan on smoking a bowl of it tonight!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Can't stop buying SPC Mississippi River off of CigarBid. I should be good for quite some time. Also, what is it about a limited edition release... I could not pass on CD Sansepolcro, 5 tins in route.
I have pound of SPC Mississippi tucked away and 7 tins of the Sansepolcro en route...I know the feeling.

Top Bottom