What's new

sir irisch moos replacement.

I have some SIM EdT coming - if I like it I may have it duped. Of course I don't sell my soap but there's a better chance of me giving that away than most of you will have to find vintage SIM soap. :)

If she gets he smell right then the performance will be be good. I've never tried her soaps but I'm pretty confident that it will.

I've heard good things about her soaps so i'm not worried about performance. Now it won't be exactly like SIM because her ingredients is different but it will be just as good.

I have a fairly unused stick of Irisch Moos that I love. I bought the Sir Fougere from CBL having read this thread. It smells like dial soap with a hint of Irish Spring and only remotely has the scent of Irisch Moos. Not my intention to be harsh, it's just my experience of the scent of the soap. The soap itself is fine.

PAA just announced today a doppelganger based on Moos today! My experience with many of the CBL scent, but not all, is they tend to be on the milder side, great performing products though.

I got the PAA tri-color a few weeks ago and it smells exactly the same.

I was almost worried it wouldn't be as close but it pretty dead on.
I've never used a PAA soap so I'm curious about how the Tricolor performed? I mean SIM was a great scent but the actual soap performance was as top notch for a commercial product so I want at least that level of quality from the PAA as well if I drop $25 on it.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've never used a PAA soap so I'm curious about how the Tricolor performed? I mean SIM was a great scent but the actual soap performance was as top notch for a commercial product so I want at least that level of quality from the PAA as well if I drop $25 on it.

This is what I wonder as well - though I have some Irisch Moos squirrelled (hoarded) away, the thing about SIR was the soap's performance, equal to it's stablemate Tabac. Scent to me is a minor consideration when it comes to shaving soaps .. since they are subsequently erased by rinsing, alum, more rinsing, and finally aftershave

Top Bottom