What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
86344650-F8AB-4D0B-B193-0F2FE3AD940F.jpeg
Not many left over. Sourdough buttermilk scratch biscuits and hot sausage.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I have no idea. I am getting ready for work but I can smell something cooking in the kitchen. My wife is off today so I’m thinking she got up and is preparing my breakfast and lunch for work today.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
We ate out this morning at our favorite little breakfast restaurant. Yay! About the same bacon-eggs-rye breakfast as I have most days but for the first time in two months, somebody else cooked it! And cleaned up afterwards! A guy could get used to this.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My wife was gifted some crazy contraption. It's electric, red on the outside, copper on the inside, and you can flip it. She's gotten quite good with it. Today she used 3 bantam eggs, some spinach, cheese, and sausage and made us an omelette that we split. And toast with butter and grape jelly.

At least we know that the eggs came from her happy chickens! Believe it or not, free range eggs are supposed to be lower in cholesterol and higher in beta carotene.

I learned that from talking to a chicken!

martym

Not sure again. My wife packed my breakfast and my lunch. She was up early this morning cooking so it’s homemade, she prepared it with love, and that will make it awesomely awesome.

martym

Bacon and egg and 2 sausage patties and 1 guava and 1 passion fruit. She picked those this morning while giving the dog a break in the back yard.
I’m a lucky man!!

Top Bottom