What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I used the Wolf today, as I just got back from a 4 day camping trip and had to shave. Since I shave every other day at the most, I am going to miss tomorrow.

now i got the right day :)

IMG_5905.JPG

first use of the fine products today, happy with the soap so far, love the scent

Wednesday's Shave.jpg

Wednesday’s Shave

Going with Tabac, today. The brush was my Paladin PK 47. The razor was my Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05 with a Personna Medical Prep blade. After a four-pass shave I used cool water to remove any excess lather. I then applied Thayers Rose Petal WH followed by L’Occitane ASB. After my shower, some Jimmy Choo Man Intense cologne.

Wednesday’s Shave

Going with Tabac, today. The brush was my Paladin PK 47. The razor was my Wolfman WR2 SB 1.05 with a Personna Medical Prep blade. After a four-pass shave I used cool water to remove any excess lather. I then applied Thayers Rose Petal WH followed by L’Occitane ASB. After my shower, some Jimmy Choo Man Intense cologne.
Nice shave. Quick question. How soon after applying the L’Occitane balm do you shower? I love my L’Occitane Cade ASB, but it seems like a waste to immediately wash off such a pricey balm. I shower before I shave, by the way.

Had a great shave this morning.

WR1 0.61 OC/ Lab Blue
GD Preshave
DG Original (Milksteak)
GD rejuvenating serum/Ogallala Bay Rum Limes and Peppercorn

I'm still on the list for a WR2, but my WR1 has been my favorite razor since I've gotten it. Extremely efficient, unbelievably smooth, and very rigid blade. Only the Paradigm Diamondback comes close for me, but if I had to choose, my WR1 is still top dog.

Nice shave. Quick question. How soon after applying the L’Occitane balm do you shower? I love my L’Occitane Cade ASB, but it seems like a waste to immediately wash off such a pricey balm. I shower before I shave, by the way.

I shower immediately after shaving. However, since I shave my head my face does not get wet in the shower.

Top Bottom