What's new

Schick Injector Type N

This just arrived . Found this on the auction site . A NOS completely unused schick injector type N. But unusually it does not have the schick engraved on the head. It’s sparkling clean with the original blank blade still inside .
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Beautiful!!! Congratulations and let us know how you like the shaves!!! What blade are you going to use? Chinese Schick, Ted Pella (aka Personna), Japanese Proline or a Japanese twin?

Thanks . I will probably use Chinese schick first. I have some NOS schick chromium and plus platinums as well.

If you want to believe the blurb on the auction description supposedly this came from the estate of a retired schick engineer .

I dont usually put much stock on these claims but it is an unusual injector N.
proxy.php

If you want to believe the blurb on the auction description supposedly this came from the estate of a retired schick engineer .

I dont usually put much stock on these claims but it is an unusual injector N.
proxy.php

Sounds like the seller is trying to drive up the price. Even if it is true unless you are a hardcore collector a little detail like that still shouldn't turn a $$ razor into a $$$ razor. They also came with and without the word Schick Injector on Type N3 and Type O handles. I'd attribute it to a tooling or machining error issue if anything.

Thanks . Yes I didn’t change my bid based on the description blurb. I paid what I wanted to pay for a clean Type N

So I shaved with this just now and here are my views .

Shave prep was usual wash face and use proraso white pre shave .

Barrister and Mann Seville soap. Stirling boar brush .

Loaded a new Chinese schick blade.
My last shave was Thursday evening so almost 3 days growth .

The razor cut through the hair effortlessly . I did WTG, XTG on cheeks and then ATG. The angle was very easy to find. The razor felt very mild and forgiving . The end result was a close shave with zero cuts or irritation . I really enjoyed the shave .

I will add I have a supply v2 which I’ve used 5 times and each time I had a bad shave with irritation and cuts or nicks .

This was my first shave with a different injector and It was 100x better.

Maybe the lighter razor suits me ? I don’t know but the end result was a close shave that I really enjoyed .

proxy.php

The Schicks are so easy to shave with that it is almost like cheating. I agree that the Supply needs some getting used to, but also does well once you have the knack.

Top Bottom