What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
17.5oz Rattray bulk in stock at TP. 10.00 cheaper than buying 3.5 tins. For 10.00 more the tins might be a better option.

Interested in insights on this tobacco. I can't find anything on their website aside from three different amount options. May give them a call tomorrow.
Apparently last year they had a security breach online and people had issues with their bank accounts. I didn’t know the information until now but I’m watching mine, nothing shady yet.
I am not saying their B&M isn’t great. Just they’ve had online issues

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Interested in insights on this tobacco. I can't find anything on their website aside from three different amount options. May give them a call tomorrow.

Here is the description.

Medium in strength with a rich, subtly sweet flavor of dates and vintage port. The finest middle-belt Viriginias, including some rare leaf from the 2010 crop, are pressed for six weeks to enhance the deep taste and change the color to a rich, dark brown. Broad cut for to protect the flavor and provide a slow burn. Reminiscent of the old Scottish Flake but with more complexity. Medium in strength with a rich, subtly sweet flavor of dates and vintage port. The finest middle-belt Viriginias, including some rare leaf from the 2010 crop, are pressed for six weeks to enhance the deep taste and change the color to a rich, dark brown. Broad cut for to protect the flavor and provide a slow burn. Reminiscent of the old Scottish Flake but with more complexity.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
CD teased another Small batch coming out sometime soon. They didn't say what is in it. Just said old world meets new. I'll laugh if its Rustica.
Lol, that's a good guess! I was thinking it might have Italian dark-fired florets in it like Savinelli 140th Anniversary or the C&D Sansepolcro.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Not an in stock, but a good deal.
Famous Smoke has Escudo at 16% off. There are various online coupons for 15-20% additional. My tins came out at $11 shipped per tin.

Top Bottom