What's new

Cuban Jose Piedra Cazadores???

Hey All....

I'm going to be running around with some....don't smoke that much....a cigar is just a cigar....maybe a few puffs and put it out or let it die off, friends.

Sooooooo...I decided to get some..MACHINE MADE/short filler...Cuban cigars for them. I am a "seasoned" smoker and enjoy a good smoke with a nice bourbon or some sipping tequila and have never tried these.

**Has anyone smoked the Cuban-Jose Piedra Cazadores??? I'm not expecting much from them but I won't give any of my "part-time" cigar smoker buddies a good Cuban...Cohiba/Trinidad/Partagas/Hoyo....etc. So instead of an Arturo Fuente Curly Head...I'll give them a machine made Cuban.

Any comments or experience with these??

Thanks!!!
1589401656089.png

1589401816550.png

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
If this is the cigar I'm thinking of it's been a lot of years but, IIRC, they mellow a bit and the flavors marry with some age.

Not one of the "greats" but should work fine for your stated purpose. ;)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Hey All....

I'm going to be running around with some....don't smoke that much....a cigar is just a cigar....maybe a few puffs and put it out or let it die off, friends.

Sooooooo...I decided to get some..MACHINE MADE/short filler...Cuban cigars for them. I am a "seasoned" smoker and enjoy a good smoke with a nice bourbon or some sipping tequila and have never tried these.

**Has anyone smoked the Cuban-Jose Piedra Cazadores??? I'm not expecting much from them but I won't give any of my "part-time" cigar smoker buddies a good Cuban...Cohiba/Trinidad/Partagas/Hoyo....etc. So instead of an Arturo Fuente Curly Head...I'll give them a machine made Cuban.

Any comments or experience with these??

Thanks!!!
View attachment 1099668

View attachment 1099669
I’ve smoked many of them and they are quite good. Give Quinta y Hermano. Similar price. Shipping from EU is terribly slow now.

I recall trying a couple of them years back. I can't recall the flavor I got from them. Never purchased a box.

Quintero Brevas are my favorite short filler cigars.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I recall trying a couple of them years back. I can't recall the flavor I got from them. Never purchased a box.

Quintero Brevas are my favorite short filler cigars.
Mine too. I've been waiting almost two month for four boxes to be delivered. Haven't received a letter from customs saying they were confiscated so it must be shipping delays out of Zurich. Air traffic is sparse these days

That is a bit long of a wait.

Hopefully it is just do to slow shipping. It probably is. I never liked waiting for my cigars to arrive, always made me a little uneasy.

Top Bottom