What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Ah yeah, i saw that the other day and forgot to post. I still haven't touched the last log yet, so i decided to pass.

80 bucks is a lot for 275g of bulk tobacco no matter what it is. I’m gonna wait for Kendal Plug to restock and buying the full limit no matter what SWMBO will say.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Marlin Flake sold out at SP but still available at TP. Get it while you can Gents.

MacB HH Rustica in stock at SP. 7100 tins. Might last a bit. some will buy it just because its rare. If you're looking for a nic hit get this! Figure @Mike H wouldn't mind this.

Last edited:
I actually grabbed some marlin flake and some other goodies from TP... not that I have had a chance to smoke a pike in ages, or that I need anything else in the war chest ... but I mean... about 10 oz of Marlin Flake never hurt anyone.

Started to follow this thread because i was curious about what everyone is grabbing/new stuff. Followed the leads and grabbed some Salty Dogs and MacB HH Rustica! Can’t wait to try something new

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Started to follow this thread because i was curious about what everyone is grabbing/new stuff. Followed the leads and grabbed some Salty Dogs and MacB HH Rustica! Can’t wait to try something new
Ther is a good article on the SP daily blog reader that talks about the Rustica and it's origins, you should check it out.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Yes I may order some. Last month I ordered a pound of Rustica from Leafonly.com. I used it mostly for chew.
As pipe tobacco, used straight, it was mellow and had a not unpleasant room note. The nic hit was there, but no worse than smoking tambolaka or Mammoth cave.

BTW, a pound of Rustica from leaf only is $17.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
4 Noggins Instagram page said they got a shipment of Rattrays in stock. But the web site still looks sparse.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
4 Noggins Instagram page said they got a shipment of Rattrays in stock. But the web site still looks sparse.

I hope the supply chain for tobacco catches up so I can buy for daily smokes and leave the cellar for the long term.

Check out SG Handsom Flake from P&C. It is a exclusive flake and they are the only ones that have it, picked up a tin and quite like it the Lakeland essence is mild and not as ino your face as Grassmere or something like that.

Top Bottom