What's new

Opinion: Stop Using Toilet Paper

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
since I haven't had any Stroh's in years

Thats just flavoured water. :001_tongu

aba388cc352edfa584ab74b75786e195_640x640.jpg

I am thinking of running the garden hose through the bathroom window though, as the War Department has been talking about a bidet for a while now....

Remember, a warm water feed is a necessity!

Residents are encouraged to use cisterns and rainwater collection kits to increase the amount usable water that they have on hand.

New Zealand I think, is one of the worlds leaders in using rainwater and 'environmental roofing'.

Setting up a rainwater tank - Wellington Water - https://www.wellingtonwater.co.nz/your-water/drinking-water/looking-after-your-water/water-conservation/rainwater-tanks/

MAR0703-Rain-Harvesting-Diagram-credit-Marley-1.jpg DSC00371.JPG

It should be a standard everywhere feasible. The sooner we all get back to working with nature instead of against it, the better off we'll all be.

12. Badger & Blade is not the appropriate medium to discuss save the whales/badgers type posts. We are a community of wet shavers, not a soap box for ethical debates. Therefore, discussion of the ethics of any product can/will be removed from the boards by the Moderation Team of Badger and Blade.

its strange that when an environmentalist hippy says I shouldn't use toilet paper, that they never wanna let me use their hand, 200$ shirt or pants, or their 5$ bottle of water as a replacement

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
its strange that when an environmentalist hippy says I shouldn't use toilet paper, that they never wanna let me use their hand, 200$ shirt or pants, or their 5$ bottle of water as a replacement
Because everyone who cares about the environment is a hippy. I grew up in the 70s, when the sky was a pleasant shade of yellow, and trash was everywhere.

Top Bottom