What's new

April/May 2020 NEW MEMBER GIVEAWAY!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Brought back by popular demand
THE NEW MEMBER PIF!

This PIF is brought to you buy the following B&B VENDORS.

CAPTAINS CHOICE SHAVING PRODUCTS.

COLONEL CONK.

RUDY VEY SHAVING.

TONY MILLER STROPS.

This PIF is open to all members who have joined in April and May. You must have made 10 quality posts to be eligible to win. A grace will be given to Newbies who just signed up at the very end of May. I will select 2 winners in early June by random # generator. This PIF will close May 31st.

Please reach out and support the B&B Vendors who are listed above and made this possible.

Below is the Loot for the PIFs. There will be two winners drawn. The 1st winner will get the Captains Choice products and the Tony Miller Strop. The 2nd winner will get the Colonel Conk Soap and The Rudy Vey brush.

Captains Choice Shaving:
capt.png

Tony Miller Strops Steerhide Plain Vanilla and Cotton Strop:
tm.jpg

Colonel Conk: We reformulated the original line of soaps. They've got 3x the scent strength and tallow to boost the lathering. The biggest improvement is in the post-shave.
conk.png

Rudy Vey Design Handle with a Synbad Synthetic knot.
IMG_0296.jpg

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Here is a great PIF from a few of our vendors. This is for all members who joined in April and May!

I'm guessing PIF = Play It Forward. And it's for members who joined in either April or May (2020) Its like a prize with items donated by sponsors and the number drawn by some random internet number generator thingy. Sound like fun! What do i need to do to be "in"?

I did not. I spend most of my time in the straight razor sub-forums and don't regularly check the general sub-forums, except brushes and soaps. Because I've been shaving since 1990, I don't consider myself a beginner, but I am new to straights, brushes, and soap. Even at that, there are a lot of threads I only skim as time is of limited supply, especially these days.

Regards,
Dale

P.S. Somewhat off topic, I am new to the site and read the site rules/sugestions and am still trying to remember to sign all my posts. I may have to relegate that to the signature block.

Top Bottom