What's new

1st Golden Shave - CONTEST - DIRECT GIVEAWAY! 3 Safety Razors!!!

Currently semi-confined. I work for one of the worlds largest telecom providers maintaining the fiber optic network in Texas - we support numerous emergency services so we have to dispatch to any trouble tickets or fiber cuts that may occur. Outside of that I’m doing the admin side of the job from home

PS. My grandparents lived in Tulsa many years when I was a boy. We visited there often. My mother learned to drive in Mohawk Park. Her lessons wee cut short when she had the audacity to drive all of 35 miles an hour.

I learned at what was called the fairgrounds way back in ‘67. Apparently my instructor didn’t trust me on an actual road.

I'm in!! Beautiful looking razor!!

I'm currently confined to working from home. I'm a systems consultant/software developer and working from home. I prefer to work on-site because I enjoy the interaction with the team, the banter and the help we give each other. I'm also a Pastor and we're starting to livestream our services. The church dynamic has been more challenging than my computer work.

I'm in.

Currently my state is under a "stay ah home" order which means that many of my friends are not working because very few places are allow to stay open (grocery stores and pharmacies). I work primarily from home anyway and so the only thing that affects me is not having access to places that are closed.

Count me in. I've never had the opportunity to try a Fatip.

I'm not quarantined or otherwise confined, but I am (mostly) self-isolating. Just going out for groceries.
Regarding "Work", what is this thing you call a "Job"? :em2300: (Retired since the bottom of the last recession.)

In.

Hibernating at home due to factory shutdown. Currently unemployed but supposed to go back Thursday unless there is a delay in returning to work due to the this outbreak. So 4 more days of sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

I'm in.

I'm a professor of economics in Montreal, Canada. Fortunately, I'm on sabbatical, so I don't need to figure out how to switch to online teaching (unless this thing continues into the fall).

Quebec has banned gatherings of more than 2 people (apart from families). All but essential services are closed. Grocery stores, pharmacies, and liquor stores are still open, but little else. My kids (9½ and almost 11) have been out of school for 2 weeks, and will be out for at least another 4. But, were allowed to go out, so it's not too bad.

Yes, I am confined and I am a rural pastor. I ordered an FM transmitter and am hoping it arrives in time to do a drive in Easter service.

Confined. Quickly to the store and back home. Because I don’t really want to pay a fine.(ofc i'm joking, we all know it's serious problem) In terms of work, nothing has changed at all. I work on remote access. Although there is one caveat, due to the fact that most of the users of our company switched to remote access, I began to receive 3 times more calls with stupid questions. (By the way, i'm sys adm).

Confined. Quickly to the store and back home. Because I don’t really want to pay a fine.(ofc i'm joking, we all know it's serious problem) In terms of work, nothing has changed at all. I work on remote access. Although there is one caveat, due to the fact that most of the users of our company switched to remote access, I began to receive 3 times more calls with stupid questions. (By the way, i'm sys adm).

There are no stupid questions. Stupid questioners, OTOH.....

Top Bottom