What's new

Beard Oil PIF

I have a surplus of beard oil. So I'm giving some away.
The winner will receive one of each, brand new:
Wahl Beard Oil.
Cremo Bourbon Blend.
Uncle Jimmy's Beard Growth Oil, Cool Oak.
Simple Truth Beard Oil, Red Sandalwood and Vanilla.
And a new Cremo Beard & Scruff Cream, Mint Blend.

How do you win? Tell me your favorite beard comb.
I'll have a winner picked on April 2nd.

Not in, as I just won a PIF. However, my favorite beard comb is a cedar comb. I am not home, so I can't speak of the brand.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not in, as I just won a PIF. However, my favorite beard comb is a cedar comb. I am not home, so I can't speak of the brand.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Target sells a decent dual-spaced wood comb for around $6. The brand is Conair Men. Normal or pocket sized.
The same brand makes a stainless steel comb for a few dollars more.

I mentioned in the other thread that my favourite comb is a pearwood item made by 3 Swords. Cheap, but well-built.

However, I don't think that I qualify for this PIF for a couple of reasons: 1) I modified my beard into a horseshoe moustache, so I technically don't have a beard anymore; and 2) I'm in Canada. Most U.S. members refuse to ship outside CONUS, so if I see that a PIF is coming from the U.S., I don't even bother to enter.

Good luck to all participants, though. :thumbup1:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I congratulate you on a VERY generous PIF my friend! May the best man (or bearded lady) win!

I respectfully am not in, as I grow what is quite possibly the ugliest beard ever grown, and as @KeenDogg knows, if I enter a PIF, I always win, which causes my wife to throw a fit and make me sleep on the couch, and my back hurts, and my doctor can't get me in until the next week, etc.......

But that is some quality stuff! Someone will be thrilled.

The loot...

Attachments

• 20200307_045110-1.jpg
    20200307_045110-1.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 12
Im in! I'm just now venturing into the world of beard care and I have one comb that came in a kit my wife bought which I suppose is my most favorite presently. I've been looking at different beard oils and would love to try some different flavors out!

Last edited:
Is this still going on? Whether it is or not, my constant companion is a Hunter Jack handmade sandalwood beard comb. I've tried a few others but I always come back to Jack. It's the best.

7B62B4D7-4554-4A3F-9184-BE90F52DFAB1.jpeg

Top Bottom