What's new

Howdy from Southern Indiana

Welcome to B&B. My wife comes from southern Indiana and she has many relatives who still live there. She was thrilled when we moved to AZ to find a restaurant that made fried tenderloin. Of course, it's called the Hossier Cafe.

Welcome to B&B.
Just got into DE shaving. I thought I would save money, get a better shave, and just get into a new hobby. All of this true with the exception of saving money!
You will save money if you don't change shaving to passtime or hobby status. You will difinitely be getting better shaves than a cartridge.

Just got into DE shaving. I thought I would save money, get a better shave, and just get into a new hobby. All of this true with the exception of saving money! I bought a pre war tech and like it. Now I'm trying to find 40's made in England Tech. It's so easy to fall down the rabbit hole, ha!

Anyway, I love the forum. It's rich with info and so many experienced shavers.

I will say I really love DE shaving. I do achieve a closer shave. Plus, I don't shave everyday. I've found with a wet shave I can get a better shave verses a cartridge, which tends to get clogged when my facial hair has a bit of growth.

If anyone can help me find a British Tech please point me in the right direction.

Cheers.
Welcome to B&B I’m an IU alum having spent 4 wonderful years in Bloomington pre Bobby Knight

Top Bottom