What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
97 dayum lol.

Screenshot_2020-03-25 London, Ontario 36 Hour Weather Forecast - The Weather Network(1).png

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
After having rain for far too long, things dried out just enough to mow the yard yesterday. It was so fun that I did it twice (some sections 3 times). First run at high with bag. In some sections again a little lower with the bag. Last time lower yet without bag. Ok, fun is the wrong word.
7E43BAC0-DFF0-45EB-85F0-B3CE1187AAA7.png

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
After having rain for far too long, things dried out just enough to mow the yard yesterday. It was so fun that I did it twice (some sections 3 times). First run at high with bag. In some sections again a little lower with the bag. Last time lower yet without bag. Ok, fun is the wrong word. View attachment 1078872

Last year we started having a lawn service do our 2 acres of yard. They came out today and got stuck 3 times. Now there are ruts in the back yard, but it's mowed. The guy that keeps his horses in our pasture bush hogged the pasture last summer and it's still good...so far.

Record amount of rain this year, and more on the way.

1585256428661.png

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Last year we started having a lawn service do our 2 acres of yard. They came out today and got stuck 3 times. Now there are ruts in the back yard, but it's mowed. The guy that keeps his horses in our pasture bush hogged the pasture last summer and it's still good...so far.

Record amount of rain this year, and more on the way.

View attachment 1078979
Last year was the first time that I used a lawn guy- just too damn hot down here. I was short of money this week, or I would have had him out. Normally he is $30 a shot, but with the amount of work yesterday I would have had to pay him $100 to feel comfortable with myself.

Ewww...that's not good. What part of T-Town are you in, and did you weather the tornados well last spring? I was in Pryor for a couple of months then. Grew up in Sand Springs...well, Prattville across the river.
I live in the 101st & Mingo area. One of the tornados passed within 1 mile, but didn’t touch down until it was on the other side of Broken Arrow. We are bracing for the new Tornado season that is upon us.

Central Nebraska--62 and NO wind-no wind is unheard of around here. Grilled some ribeyes for supper, the smoke from the grill went straight up. Forecast to be 65-75 rest of the week. I'll take that!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Ooops. Supposed to be about 10 miles west of me moving east...confirmed on the ground.

Got a phone call from someone SWMBO works with just across the river saying that the news channel up there said it was moving east, then started moving back west.

Wind has calmed down now.

1587601149295.png

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Stay Safe

It was an EF2 that hit just north of me. When I opened the storm door the suction was so much that it almost ripped the door out or my hand. I had a couple of windows cracked slightly open so the air could get out without breaking anything. Haven't went to look for any damage along the road, but the wind was over pretty quick here. I've had worse with just regular wind, but I didn't take a direct hit.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

There were two more alerts today, but nothing hit as close as the other day...it was less than a mile away a couple of days ago. SWMBO said a lady she works with had a small one go over her house in town today, but that's about 20 miles away.

Not as bad here as last spring when I was in Okla. for awhile getting Mom's house ready for sale. Had about three or four warnings a day for several days then.

My cousin in Inola, OK. did text me today asking if we were okay. She's the closest thing I have to a younger sister...bless her soul.

Got a few pics. of the nasty looking clouds and the hail today...may post them later.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Stay Safe
All we’ve had here is heat.
100° yesterday
I went outside last night at around 2100 local to throw some trash and it was 88° and it felt really nice and cool.

Top Bottom