What's new

Corona PIF

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I’d like to send these items to a frontline medical professional — anyone that is caring for the sick and dying. If that’s you, and you can share with us your role so we can send thoughts and prayers in your direction, feel free to enter.

Good on ya Dan!

Any other B&Bers in the medical field?

Not myself, but @Johnnynroy comes to mind.

Not in, as I don't qualify. But thank you to those of you that are providing frontline medical treatment. May you & your families stay healthy as you put yourself at risk to serve others.

This pif is further evidence of the kind heart & compassionate spirit of @Hannah's Dad, well done sir!

This is a wonderful PIF, but, respectfully, not in. Let someone else enjoy it !
I am a community caregiver and a general dentist, and my practice is essentially shut down.
We are only taking care of emergency patients, those folks in pain or with infection, and urgent care
needs for now, and we are trying to do all we can to help our neighbors and patients in need.
Pain or problems ? .... come on in ! Elective treatment ..... let's please wait until we are done with this critical phase !
We are here for you, in whatever ways we can be ! All my prayers for you and your loved ones !!!

We are not judged by the challenges with which we are faced.
Rather, I should hope and pray, we are judged by how we react to these
challenges, and how we rise up and do all we can to help our loved ones,
relatives, neighbors, and friends. We, together as a family of good people,
will get through this pandemic. God Bless You All !!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
God bless you too, Adam.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Thank You Hannah's Dad ... You are a good man !
My hope is that Hannah, however old she may be now, will have a better life because of all this !
Very kind words — she’ll be 7 in May, and she’s taking things in stride. She’s a blessing for sure. We’ll get through this.

What a refreshing post. Thank you for sharing it!

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I’m a pharmacist in a small rural health clinic in an underserved area of southern Appalachia. Our clinic is gearing up for the worst but right now it’s eerily quiet, the proverbial “calm before the storm” perhaps? Who knows? What I do know is that we have a little 22 bed hospital that serves a county of 40,000.

I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I’m a pharmacist in a small rural health clinic in an underserved area of southern Appalachia. Our clinic is gearing up for the worst but right now it’s eerily quiet, the proverbial “calm before the storm” perhaps? Who knows? What I do know is that we have a little 22 bed hospital that serves a county of 40,000.

My prayers are with you and your community. Stay safe and stay strong !

I
This is a wonderful PIF, but, respectfully, not in. Let someone else enjoy it !
I am a community caregiver and a general dentist, and my practice is essentially shut down.
We are only taking care of emergency patients, those folks in pain or with infection, and urgent care
needs for now, and we are trying to do all we can to help our neighbors and patients in need.
Pain or problems ? .... come on in ! Elective treatment ..... let's please wait until we are done with this critical phase !
We are here for you, in whatever ways we can be ! All my prayers for you and your loved ones !!!

I appreciate your efforts

i myself am a emergency resident.This has been a whole new experience for me. Never thought i would had to experience a pandemic.We have handle on things but man it gets hard when their are not enough protective kits for us doctors

Top Bottom