What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Today is the first time I could shave with my straights on a Tuesday and to celebrate I used my Torrey for Tuesday. A full double concave with the double scalloped spine, MOP tang, and the locking scales. This one is finished on a Dan’s Arkansas surgical black after a progression on a coti with lather.

Larry

image.jpg

And the close up of the spine .

image.jpg

Today is the first time I could shave with my straights on a Tuesday and to celebrate I used my Torrey for Tuesday. A full double concave with the double scalloped spine, MOP tang, and the locking scales. This one is finished on a Dan’s Arkansas surgical black after a progression on a coti with lather.

Larry

View attachment 1078176
And the close up of the spine .

View attachment 1078177

She’s a beauty! Nice shave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

My speedy lil Kobar special I really enjoy using this one. I also used a new soap today, Mystic Water Brown Windsor. I knew nothing about this scent but reading the description it is said it was carried by Lewis & Clarke on their expedition west and also a favorite of Napoleon. Being a huge history guy a had to have it especially since I tend to love the spicier scents and with the Caraway oil it hits right in my sweet spot I love this smell it’s very unique. I will do a full review under the soap section.

Beautiful shave old man, the spooky witchcraft rears it’s head again too!

TBH, Matt, it was a fantastic shave and the scent of the original Brutt was wonderful, and not sure it was witchcraft but it had to be done it's now had the Ice-Man's touch and given the kool factor. lol :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top Bottom