What's new

Tony miller uk import group buy?

Hi guys, Just floating an idea.... i have spoken to tony miller about strops and postage. The cost of sending a strop over is around 50 dollars.... so is anyone else in the uk looking to buy a miller strop? We couple split postage, have one nominated address and distribute from there.....
Thanks, kev

Hi guys, Just floating an idea.... i have spoken to tony miller about strops and postage. The cost of sending a strop over is around 50 dollars.... so is anyone else in the uk looking to buy a miller strop? We couple split postage, have one nominated address and distribute from there.....
This is a member driven group buy, not official b and b. We can each pay for our strops and share of the postage direct to Tony and then once in the u.k, we pay onward postage to whoever takes reciept of the imported strops, via paypal.
Thanks, kev

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Disclaimer: This Group Buy is strictly run by the members, B&B is not affiliated in any way.

Hi guys,
Tony messaged me today and said he was concerned that the shipping and distribution may be an issue. If for any reason anyone wanted to return their strop or anything was damaged in transit, it could get awkward. He also said 3 or maybe 4 strops would be all that he would safely package in one box ( meaning if there were lots required, postage would be higher )
For these reasons we have agreed not to proceed. I will probably buy a pure vanilla and a pure chocolate and accept the postage is part of it. If i do buy a spare to resell, i will of course let you all know.
Thanks, kev

Top Bottom