What's new

The Zombies are panicked

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I learned years ago how to clean myself with just one square of toilet paper.
There are several videos explaining this method on the internet. If you are so inclined and don’t know this method look it up. You may cuss me now but you’ll thank me in a few weeks. And so will your significant other!!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Nuts guilty as charged! That was me you saw. You know the balding/portly guy with a ZZ Top tee shirt, flip flops and 6 cases of Schlitz in my cart. But a Boomer has to do what he has to do. In my defense I did leave the T-paper, baby wipes, spaghetti "O"s' and bread for the Millennial's; even though I hear some are rooting for (my) reduction.
An honest Zombie? Well I'm one too. It seems 4 gallons of water was hoarding so they subracted 2 from supply run.

....but I alway buy 4.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I learned years ago how to clean myself with just one square of toilet paper.
There are several videos explaining this method on the internet. If you are so inclined and don’t know this method look it up. You may cuss me now but you’ll thank me in a few weeks. And so will your significant other!!
I don't need any TP.

sears-catalogue.jpg

No lines or zombies at the liquor store on Saturday when I stocked up on gin, including several bottles of Navy Strength for those coming days when 80 proof isn't enough.

I was thinking buy cloth diapers for TP and wash em. I bet no of the "panicky" people will be willing to wash diapers.

I was just looking at some on line. Apparently sales are skyrocketing and they will be the next thing that you cannot get.

Do what I did. Over the weekend I went to Home Depot and bought some dowels and sponges. We're going Roman style at Chez Novitiate; if it worked for them 2000 years ago it will work for us now. Everybody got one and they are labeled in a container next to the toothbrushes. The girls are skeptical but my son thinks it's cool. His school is closed so all the kids are home. He's been chasing them around the neighborhood with his all afternoon -

proxy.php

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I was just looking at some on line. Apparently sales are skyrocketing and they will be the next thing that you cannot get.

All of the higher end ones need to be plugged in. They have heated water tanks and seats, lights, driers and some even have iPod docks, play music and are remote controlled lol.

Lower end ones dont, and they dont need too, but who doesnt like little extra luxury in life. A hot water feed is a wise choice, trust me lol.

I spent ~$100CAD on this one, more as a test to see how I'd get along with one.

Brondell PureSpa Dual Temperature Bidet Attachment-PSW-75 - The Home Depot - https://www.homedepot.com/p/Brondell-PureSpa-Dual-Temperature-Bidet-Attachment-PSW-75/313231601

Total install time was about 30 minutes. I had to fiddle with my toilet seat a bit to fit it properly, but the install is very easy and could be done by anyone with a screwdriver and pair of pliers. It has brass valves and is really a nice quality unit.

It was a strange idea to me at first, us in North America arent use to them, but after using it now for 2-3 months, theres no way I'll go back to not having one and will buy a higher end one. I wish it was something I had thought of before I redid my bathroom. I would have added another electrical outlet behind the toilet specifically for one.

All of the higher end ones need to be plugged in. They have heated water tanks and seats, lights, driers and some even have iPod docks, play music and are remote controlled lol.

Lower end ones dont, and they dont need too, but who doesnt like little extra luxury in life. A hot water feed is a wise choice, trust me lol.
It was a strange idea to me at first, us in North America arent use to them, but after using it now for 2-3 months, theres no way I'll go back to not having one and will buy a higher end one. I wish it was something I had thought of before I redid my bathroom. I would have added another electrical outlet behind the toilet specifically for one.

I for some reason decided to get a Toto model last December, it sure is nice, and I am doubly happy with my choice now...
I did get the model with heated water, which for me was an absolute must having dealt with non heated ones in the past.

With the piles I leave my finger would be in it everytime I tweaked the nozzle into 'cleaning' position. And don't y'all gotta dry off some how before you pull your britches up?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I for some reason decided to get a Toto model last December, it sure is nice, and I am doubly happy with my choice now...
I did get the model with heated water, which for me was an absolute must having dealt with non heated ones in the past.

Toto makes nice stuff yeah. They're a Japanese company. When I read about the Toto Washlets, I found out that in Japan, 80% of the population uses a bidet. Thats a higher percentage of bidets per household than PC's!

With the piles I leave my finger would be in it everytime I tweaked the nozzle into 'cleaning' position. And don't y'all gotta dry off some how before you pull your britches up?

Most have warm air driers.

Now we're talking toilets in the mess hall.....gross.

Better than corncobs and Sears catalogs lol. :001_tongu

Top Bottom