What's new

Contest - Tell us why???

boilerphan is my screen name because of me being a Purdue alumnus. I use that many other places on the web. I used ph instead of the f to be a little different.

We I am a BIG Ohio State fan so GO BUCKS.
The picture is at a game with my daughter. It is also a picture of me when I was 300 pounds. I am 200 pounds now and I like it as a remembrance so I will never be that fat again.
Thanks for the chance to win.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ricksplace comes from the movie "Casablanca". It was a bar where people came to enjoy camaderie and conversation, much like my home on a small spring fed lake in Northern Canada. Family and friends refer to it as "Rick's Place" (probably unaware of the movie reference). When my beach is full of grandkids laughing and splashing around, I'm in heaven.
My avatar is the first custom bottom-adjust Futur clone razor I made and piffed. @FarmerTan won that one.
Respectfully, not in. (not conus)
That it one of the razors I plan to give to my son. He has to wait till I'm dead though!

Got a pic of the tattoo?
Yes. My nephew did it at my fathers house in Michigan a few years back. I intend to get three more flowers for each of my daughters and my wife. Different types of course.
10BB8423-E2CF-44FB-ADB0-98A06B3B3707.jpeg

That’s great. I think that tattoos should be custom and have meaning behind them. I’m not a fan of flash art, even thought my first one was flash.
Agreed.
side note...
Most people can say they have a tattoo but can most say they only have one? Unintentional but I find it funny still.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Agreed.
side note...
Most people can say they have a tattoo but can most say they only have one? Unintentional but I find it funny still.
I think I know 2 people that have exactly one. Everyone else I know either has zero, or several. I’ve got 3. Planning on 4

Well you know of three now. Ha!
People look funny what you say you only have one and that you DO like the one you have.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well you know of three now. Ha!
People look funny what you say you only have one and that you DO like the one you have.
Shoot, I’ve actually got 4. Forgot about one. I don’t like 2 of them. My dad tried to talk me out of the first one. I should have listened.

My handle is a song title by an artist named Kavinsky. I thought it sounded cool. My avatar is Wart/Arthur from Sword in the Stone, a Disney movie I grew up with. I like his character, and the "huh?" look on his face holding a cup of coffee speaks to me.

Mine is real easy, I'm a very large bear man compared to my family. My daughter likes riding on my shoulders. My last name starts with 'D'. My daughter and I look like the picture when we go out. Thus, "BigD".

Not in,

but thanks for another great contest. Good luck to all those in the running. You will enjoy your winnings for absolute certain! Great stuff. Contraction of first and last name and BB generated avatar....BORING

LOL over anyway haha Congrats and enjoy

View attachment 1075035

Random.org has selected our winners. Here is where they will want to go shopping: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

In order chosen and listed with their prize are:

Lightcs1776 $50.00 gift card

ChrisPL68 $25.00 gift card

BigD Choose one sample pack

Congratulations to our winners and a big thank you to each of you who entered. Well done!

~ The Captain

Thank you very much Cap, this was a fantastic pif. I enjoyed reading the stories behind the avatars.

Great idea for a contest! When I first came to the US (from Canada) the guys at work jokingly gave me the name (immigrant crossing the St. Lawrence from the snowy north). My avatar is my trade badge that I earned while in the Canadian Coast Guard. I was chosen to take the RCN ships diver course & allowed to wear their trade badge on my uniform. Many great stories as the ship's diver on a search & rescue vessel.

Top Bottom