What's new

What razor blade did you use today? How many days?

Kai (11)
Still smooth, will probably easily go beyond 20, if I want to :)
And here's me throwing all of them out at 2-4. When I see people getting such long usage out of every blade, it makes me wonder whether my hair is made of steel wool or something.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I haven’t pushed a Kai beyond 5 shaves, but even then it felt just as smooth and sharp as ever. I may push the new one I started today to see how many I can get. Feather on the other hand.....sigh :thumbdown

And here's me throwing all of them out at 2-4. When I see people getting such long usage out of every blade, it makes me wonder whether my hair is made of steel wool or something.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Well it's a ymmv thing, but I can say that much that I have by no means angel whiskers, would guess they are classified as medium to upper medium.
But I guess that I have fine tuned my technique, plus I almost always shave after a really hot shower. Almost always three passes.

Are you really, really sure that they are done after 2-4 shaves?
For me almost all blades start to feel better after 2-3 shaves.

I haven’t pushed a Kai beyond 5 shaves, but even then it felt just as smooth and sharp as ever. I may push the new one I started today to see how many I can get. Feather on the other hand.....sigh :thumbdown
I would say that I agree...have a lot of feather blades. It was the first blade I bought, 200 blades at once. Four years later I have still not become a good friend with them. They work, but I think it's too rough. Kai or German Wilkinson Sword is in my opinion a much better choice.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Polsilver (9) :001_wub:
022_18.jpg

Top Bottom