What's new

Reloading bug reawakens!

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
My casting ended with a cross-country move a couple of years ago.

PID controlled lead pots, 20 molds, and over 2200# of lead, tin, and alloys were sold. Sad day indeed but it was a hobby that I enjoyed for over 40 years. I did cast what's probably a lifetime's worth of .452 and .358 and quite a few .309 pills before I shut it all down.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
My casting ended with a cross-country move a couple of years ago.

PID controlled lead pots, 20 molds, and over 2200# of lead, tin, and alloys were sold. Sad day indeed but it was a hobby that I enjoyed for over 40 years. I did cast what's probably a lifetime's worth of .452 and .358 and quite a few .309 pills before I shut it all down.

Nice! I'm casting for 6x50mm sr Arisaka and 8mm Mausers, too. Two Guy Loverin molds.

AA

I don't cast but I did spend a pleasant Sunday afternoon working on some 7.5 French MAS cases I am going to load. I love listening to the radio and working on reloading stuff. I will be using my original load of IMR4350 and 150 grain bullets. I just replaced the rear sight leaf on my MAS36 which should move the POI closer to center.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I don't cast but I did spend a pleasant Sunday afternoon working on some 7.5 French MAS cases I am going to load. I love listening to the radio and working on reloading stuff. I will be using my original load of IMR4350 and 150 grain bullets. I just replaced the rear sight leaf on my MAS36 which should move the POI closer to center.

Classic example of why we reload; a neat rifle!

I was listening to Enigma, Fresh Aire and Lords of Acid ... loud! Felt bad for the neighbor's kids with that last one ... j/k.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator

Well. You need to have focus when you're loading 300 rounds on a turret press! Enigma was too mellow. Fresh Aire, too cerebral. LoA, it's a flashback to the club scene, complete with strobe lights! "FEEL THE RYTHYM FEEL THE SOUL! LORDS ABOUT TO TAKE CONTROL!"

Hm. I better check that ammo ... :c2:

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Just got done casting a few hundred Lyman 358477s ... Seller on eBay sold me a very good mold! Those boolits look perfect! My alloy was also rockin!

Will do a seperate picture thread.

I gotta sit down for a while ...

AA

Top Bottom