What's new

Quilt for a Friend

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Part of the glue up I posted in the it's scrap thread.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200302145846586_COVER.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200302145746328.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200302145824403_COVER.jpg

Fantastic work. I tried a glue up but my lines were all wonky. I don't know how you get everything centered so well.

Steve you outdid yourself this time. Man that thing blows the backyard maple tree brushes you did away, and I thought those were the best looking handles I have seen. That thing is, well honestly words cannot begin to describe how beautiful that handle is.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Thanks everyone for the Love :)
Are you kidding me? I’ve never seen anything more beautiful. Wow. Wow.
That is absolutely gorgeous! Stellar job.
Well done!
Great job. :thumbup:
Got start somewhere :)
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200226135615689_COVER.jpg

Another beauty. Great work, Steve.
Fantastic work. I tried a glue up but my lines were all wonky. I don't know how you get everything centered so well.
Beautiful!
Steve you outdid yourself this time. Man that thing blows the backyard maple tree brushes you did away, and I thought those were the best looking handles I have seen. That thing is, well honestly words cannot begin to describe how beautiful that handle is.
Incredible handle, Steve.

You are a true artist!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
As incredible as the brushes are that Steve makes, what I find more impressive is how generous he is. He is always either donating brushes for charity or just quietly giving them away to others.

Graydog, you are truly one of a kind, and a very special B&B’er.

As incredible as the brushes are that Steve makes, what I find more impressive is how generous he is. He is always either donating brushes for charity or just quietly giving them away to others.

Graydog, you are truly one of a kind, and a very special B&B’er.

I completely agree. He is a tremendous person.

Top Bottom