What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
F56122C4-AA4D-4BB4-8537-B99390E2F82D.jpeg

Very nice, a tuxedo knot to boot. One of favorite knots in some of my Yaqi brushes. I like those west coast handles & they come in different colors for folks who like certain colors.

I originally wanted a blue one but they have been out for a while. It feels good in the hand. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's shave.

Man, brings back memories of my v2011 R41. It was the second razor I ever bought. It's funny, I strongly prefer smooth over efficient, but I still miss that razor.

shave 1.jpg

It smells even better than I could have imagined. Have I finally found the soap that will enable me to stop trying other scents? (Probably not. I may not have RAD, but I definitely have SAD).

shave 2.jpg

shave 4.jpg

A nice brush, but I think it's going to take some getting used to as I didn't find it to lather as easily as I've heard synthetics do. It's also going to take some adjustment in applying the lather to my face, as the bristles don't move the way my badgers do.

shave 3.jpg

shave 5.jpg

A gorgeous razor which, based on a solitary shave, is as nice to use as it is to look at. Between it and my new brush, I may need to invest in a black razor/brush stand as they look kind of silly on my chrome one.

Recieved a Gellette Adjustable in the mail today and boy is it cool! Cant wait to shave with it this evening. Makes my Parker Variant feel and look Huge!

I tried putting a unboxing video up but once loaded it wouldn't post...maybe 50 seconds was to long?

20200227_121349.jpg
20200227_121407.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom