What's new

Ambassador to The Brown Leaf

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Hello, fellow Lovers of the Leaf! I have been appointed as your friendly neighborhood Ambassador to The Brown Leaf. :)

Been smoking cigars for close to 50 years. Dabbled in pipes some 40 or so years ago but prefer cigars and did not stick with the pipe.

Was up to 15 - 20 cigars per week while I was still drinking but am down to around 3 or so per week since I stopped.

I have a predisposition for Cuban, Dominican and Nicaraguan cigars.

Not so much for "unobtanium". ;)

Looking forward to getting more involved in The Brown Leaf. :)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hello, fellow Lovers of the Leaf! I have been appointed as your friendly neighborhood Ambassador to The Brown Leaf. :)

Been smoking cigars for close to 50 years. Dabbled in pipes some 40 or so years ago but prefer cigars and did not stick with the pipe.

Was up to 15 - 20 cigars per week while I was still drinking but am down to around 3 or so per week since I stopped.

Congrats on the appointment to the best sub forum on B&B!

If the itch to try a pipe ever comes back we would love to help you scratch it :).

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom

Congratulations.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Thank you. :)

Such a fun place. I take it you are a "Yes" fan.

I could swear I've only owned a handful of records. Somehow I must have given a lot away or lost them to room mates.

Friday night . . . rabbit hole time music wise. . . Owner of a Lonely Heart and Round A Bout.

It is minus 20 or so C. . . just call it a bit uncomfortable here. But . . . Friday.

A flores-2.jpg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Such a fun place. I take it you are a "Yes" fan.

I could swear I've only owned a handful of records. Somehow I must have given a lot away or lost them to room mates.

Friday night . . . rabbit hole time music wise. . . Owner of a Lonely Heart and Round A Bout.

It is minus 20 or so C. . . just call it a bit uncomfortable here. But . . . Friday.

View attachment 1063172

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Yes is definitely one of my favorite bands.

Chris Squire was one of the best bass players I've ever seen. His death was a huge loss.

A real shame the R&R Hall of Fame kept Yes out until after Squire pass. Unforgivable, if you ask me.

First time I saw Yes was in 1970 when they were touring "The Yes Album".

That night they were the opening act for Jethro Tull. :)

Nice cigar. 👍

You are dedicated to be smoking outside in minus 20°C weather. 😲

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Chris Squire was one of the best bass players I've ever seen. His death was a huge loss.

A real shame the R&R Hall of Fame kept Yes out until after Squire pass. Unforgivable, if you ask me.

Nice cigar. 👍

He’s a bit loony. :) Welcome aboard.

Nice cigar. 👍

I saw them on that tour in St. Petersburg, FL! They opened for the Tull. It was my very first concert.

Congrats on the appointment and welcome home! This place is better now that you are here. As it is with all our members!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations! Yes was part of the soundtrack of my college years. Roundabout was blasting everywhere. That’s when my pipe journey started.

I saw them on that tour in St. Petersburg, FL! They opened for the Tull. It was my very first concert.

Congrats on the appointment and welcome home! This place is better now that you are here. As it is with all our members!

Thank you very much. :)

Congrats! I wore out the 90125 album when it came out my sophomore year in HS. Was a gateway album into their earlier stuff for me.

I was going through a very difficult time when 90125 came out so there are memories there. Doesn't alter the fact that 90125 is definitely a good album.

Top Bottom