What's new

Hello from NoVa

Hello Ben and welcome to B&B!

Thanks, Marco! A thread of yours got me interested in that Savon De Marseille soap - I plan on trying that out. My skin is dry, particularly around my fingers, so this sounds like a nice option.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thanks, Marco! A thread of yours got me interested in that Savon De Marseille soap - I plan on trying that out. My skin is dry, particularly around my fingers, so this sounds like a nice option.

;)

Sir, be sure it's an authentique soap. There are only 4 names to look for:

- Marius Fabre
- Fer à Cheval
- Le Serail
- La Corvette (savonnerie du Midi)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Hi all,

I’m a regular on audio forums - I build my own hifi tube amplifiers - but I’ve been lurking here for a little while and finally decided to say hi. I’ve been wet shaving with a cartridge razor for a while but this past week finally dove into the hard stuff with a WCS shavette. I liked it so much I’m starting to research for when I finally break down and go for a straight razor. Still weighing the pros/cons of a Feather shavette, Dovo Inox and every other blade under the sun, but thought I’d at least introduce myself before I start asking questions on the forums.

Cheers,
Ben
I have a bunch of straight razors but still love a half blade shavette. Go to the general straight shaving sub-forum and look around. There is a lot of information there. Straight razors including shavettes provide the closest most comfortable shaves and dint nick like DE’s. Fair fax County?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
A good buddy, Berry Cordone, was a psychologist in the Fairfax system. Retired two years ago. She may have met him at some point. I visit annually.

Top Bottom