SOTD
  • Simpson's Peppermint & Rosemary cream
  • No-name Scottish deer antler-handled badger
  • Flare Tip
  • Nacet (8)
  • WH w/menthol, LTFT
  • Scottish Soap Company Black Pepper & Thistle ASB
  • Vintage Avon Bay Rum AS
I am soooo cloooose to being done with this Simpson's. I've been trying to 3017 this tin and I can't wait to move on. The only question is, what's next? I have Tabac, Cella, Formula T Tobacco and a few others that have been used a bit and I want to go through my opened soaps before I get into a new one. Maybe I'll post a poll...

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Here is one of my flare tips and I have three questions for you. I would describe as an English Flare Tip Rocket. Is that the correct description? Secondly, is there any way to accurately date this razor? Thirdly, is this more aggressive than the US version as is often the case with English and US razors? I suspect yes to the first question, no to the second, and not sure about the third. Thanks.

20200202_103602.jpg 20200202_103620.jpg 20200202_103502.jpg

Here is one of my flare tips and I have three questions for you. I would describe as an English Flare Tip Rocket. Is that the correct description? Secondly, is there any way to accurately date this razor? Thirdly, is this more aggressive than the US version as is often the case with English and US razors? I suspect yes to the first question, no to the second, and not sure about the third. Thanks.

20200202_103602.jpg 20200202_103620.jpg 20200202_103502.jpg
I'm not an expert, so I can't help. Look here:

...and here:

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I'm not an expert, so I can't help. Look here:

...and here:
Thank you, I have looked at those many times before and both are a very valuable resource. 👍

SOTD 2/09/20

Maggard 24mm synthetic
B&M Cheshire
1959 Red Tip
Voskhod (1)
Nivea Post-Shave Balm (Sensitive)
Red Tip 2.jpg

Top Bottom