What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

View attachment 1056766
Cyma, no idea when it was made. It was my grand dad watch and I just discovered it, mom had it restored and now works. Christmas gift. Keeping time OK
Nice dial. I can only recall one other CYMA watch posted here. This would be the perfect watch brand for an office job in a bureaucratic environment. Where the standard three letter acronym was expanded to included Yours as well as Mine. :)

Does that red band display for a few minutes or few hours before it flips all the over to Monday? Like a code red alarm to prepare for the coming work week.
Less than a couple hours is my guess. I need to confirm, but I believe you get a blue band from Sat to Sun. And one day change you get a Kanji character.

Speedmaster Silver Snoopy
LRM_EXPORT_56497941950232_20190904_141045747.jpeg

I love the Black Bay on the leather strap. I may buy one for mine but changing back and forth from the bracelet may be a bit of a pain

Actually if you have a few important tools changing straps/bracelets are fairly easy, the Bergeon 7825 tweezers are pricey but make changes easy and then also the Bergeon 6767-F along with a $15 watch case pillow work well to just make to to tape the back side of the lugs to prevent scratching
Omega seamaster professional 300 today. Still don't know if I like or not.
I usually stick between 39 to 41mm. I think this is a millimetre too far for my wrist View attachment 1059148

I really like that Omega Seamaster, I have been eyeing a Planet Ocean titanium for quite awhile.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
If I'm not mistaken, that's a Max Bill watch - beautiful. It has the elegance of bygone days.
Thanks, it is a Max Bill. I wear a lot of sporty watches, but every time I put this one on, I realize the understated perfection of the design. I do wish it had a display back, but I guess since it has a common movement, I'm probably not missing much.

Actually if you have a few important tools changing straps/bracelets are fairly easy, the Bergeon 7825 tweezers are pricey but make changes easy and then also the Bergeon 6767-F along with a $15 watch case pillow work well to just make to to tape the back side of the lugs to prevent scratching

I really like that Omega Seamaster, I have been eyeing a Planet Ocean titanium for quite awhile.
I think the seamaster would be great a couple of millimetres smaller I think it's just a little too big for Me. I had an older seamaster that was slightly smaller.

Top Bottom