What's new

Wizamet Super Iridium, real or not?

I've had bad experiences with ebay in the past. I've since stayed away from that site. At least I know I won't get burned buying from a reputable vendor.
So your saying that you'd rather pay $0.33 /blade instead of $0.18 /blade? I've been buying on Ebay for the past 10+yrs and have yet to have a bad experience!! You just need to pay attention to whom it is your buying from and what their rating is...

So your saying that you'd rather pay $0.33 /blade instead of $0.18 /blade? I've been buying on Ebay for the past 10+yrs and have yet to have a bad experience!! You just need to pay attention to whom it is your buying from and what their rating is...

At the comfort of knowing I won't get something that isn't to my expectations? I've purchased blades from Amazon, even, that were labeled legit, and got hosed when I got the blades. Amazon refunded me the money, in that instance. I had a couple of bad experiences with ebay a while ago and had to take it up with paypal to get my money back. It sucks but lesson learned. At least with Amazon, I didn't have to jump through hoops. No questions asked and asked me if i wanted another delivery.

3E516A1E-5F36-4FBF-9E48-34237322D773.jpeg
These showed up from Morocco this morning from the Wizashaves website. There are some differences in the tucks, albeit subtle differences. I’ll post more comparison pics tonight.

@03Jarhead Did you pay any shipping? His web-page has a banner on top saying international shipping is free but when I went to check out the cart, there was $25 added for shipping. I backed off.

I didn’t pay any shipping because I spent $100 on the two packs. They way I remember it was over a certain dollar amount shipping was free.

Here are some comparisons between the blades I received from the seller on EBay, and the blades from Morocco. Blades in the wrapper and out of the wrapper look identical to me.
D10E4A5D-203C-4D81-AD57-5418CDDE8736.jpeg
FD50068C-5E88-485C-8F33-9EBDA8E92C4E.jpeg
5BC2C00F-D1C4-42C7-8FD9-82B4DDC00F1D.jpeg
1A6D36BE-A72B-42E0-BC23-23D862F411A4.jpeg
199E8760-7E7B-4F99-9EAB-443AD2926F51.jpeg

I just placed order on him for 4 boxes. Between OP's link and dromashop there is a difference of $65 on 1000 count blades. A big sum for me.

Pop by with some pics once they arrive....I think it will be the same stash as wizashave
but would like to confirm. Mine have a single number printed small below the carton

Pop by with some pics once they arrive....I think it will be the same stash as wizashave but would like to confirm. Mine have a single number printed small below the carton
Will surely do that. Once they arrive, it will be on top of my my mind if they are legit.

I have individual tucks from 2 different sources that have date stamps from both 2016 and 2017. I’m curious as to how these dates compare to the timeframe when the Wiz Iridum Super was supposedly out of production... both dates shave great BTW but it was my impression that the Wizamet IS packaging was stopped much longer than 3 years ago.

@Tester28
I got 4 piller boxes from dromashop. Shaved with just received blade and I cannot tell the difference from earlier batch of Wizamets and Polsilvers. As much as the Polsilvers and Wizamet are identical to me, the currect acquisition feel all legit and business as usual. I am satisfied but unlike as mentioned earlier in thread, there is no date on tuck box.
Some pic below, sorry about picture quality but then I dont use a fency phones and trusted Blackberry is on last hurrah.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

I just placed an order for 250 from wizashave, so I'll be adding another data point (probably unlikely at this stage) soon.
meant to say "unnecessary" since it seems guys here are pretty confident in this particular seller

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
meant to say "unnecessary" since it seems guys here are pretty confident in this particular seller
Thanks for the clarification. I knew you were trying to say something besides what your fingers typed.

I ordered 250 from Wizashave on 12/14. I haven’t received them yet. I checked in with the seller after the holidays and he assured me they are on the way. I believe him. Will post when they arrive, so you’ll have an idea of ship time (keeping in mind the holidays).

@Tester28
I got 4 piller boxes from dromashop. Shaved with just received blade and I cannot tell the difference from earlier batch of Wizamets and Polsilvers. As much as the Polsilvers and Wizamet are identical to me, the currect acquisition feel all legit and business as usual. I am satisfied but unlike as mentioned earlier in thread, there is no date on tuck box.
Some pic below, sorry about picture quality but then I dont use a fency phones and trusted Blackberry is on last hurrah.View attachment 1041277View attachment 1041278View attachment 1041279View attachment 1041280View attachment 1041281View attachment 1041282

Now that’s a commitment!! Glad things worked out! :a29:

And that stash should last longer than many marriages!!

Top Bottom