What's new

Haircut & Shave Co. SS N075

Thanks Dan. I really like the razor, and if I dare say, my polished H&S can compete with my mirror polished Wolfman when placed side by side. The razor also gives an excellent shave for a daily shaver, but the original handle had very little knurling and although I never dropped it, I was always afraid it might slip when I'm shaving S to N.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Thanks Dan. I really like the razor, and if I dare say, my polished H&S can compete with my mirror polished Wolfman when placed side by side. The razor also gives an excellent shave for a daily shaver, but the original handle had very little knurling and although I never dropped it, I was always afraid it might slip when I'm shaving S to N.
Well this new handle appears to have some great knurling and a nice length at 3.75. Just beautiful.

I just placed an order for one. According to Instagram, they'll be shipping orders out next week. I hope this can become a daily driver for me (I typically shave 6 days/week); razors with positive blade exposure just don't work me except for uncommon times it's been 72 or more hours since previous shave.

This razor is a perfect daily shaver. Trust me, I know because I have tried hundreds of others. It may not be my absolute favorite but definitely top 5. It has just the right combination of silky smoothness matched with efficiency that is seldom seen.

Just ordered it. Been waiting for a few months. I had culled my razors down to only 1 which was the RR GC with two baseplates (.84 and .68). After reading a number of reviews and thoughts, especially from @MTG Jr ,hopefully it will fit the bill between the GC .84 and .68, and be a smooth daily driver. The GC .68 is just a tad shy of being as efficient as I would like, and the .84, despite being fantastic, can be a little too efficient, if that's even possible, haha. I can't shave 2 days in a row with the .84 because I'd start to develop a little irritation. We'll see how the N075 matches up! I'm hoping to discover the smoothness of the .68 with the efficiency (or close to it) of the .84.

The H&S N075 arrived with much anticipation!!! Awesome 1st shave... wOw Definitely a keeper, even if it’s my 1st shave. The razor is absolutely gorgeous, polishing finish is definitely like my Wolfman Wr2. Very impressed so far :thumbsup:

My 1st Shave with the H&S N075...
The H&S N075 is an extraordinary shaver, hands down. This razor delivers with a close comfortable shave. I can say confidently that the H&S is a daily shaver. In my shave tonight I had a wonderful 3 pass BBs+ with no irritation and minimal blade feel. In my 1st pass I found the razors sweet spot fairly easy and its very intuitive to find the angle. 1st Pass —Wtx was as smooth as Butter, and it mowed down my 3 day Beard growth with ease. 2nd pass —Across the grain was just a pleasure. I hardly felt the blade as the H&S got the contours of my face with surgical precision, Color me impressed! During this pass I realized how comfortable the handle is, very ergonomic handle. Knurling is Superb. The handle is a bit of heavy, wished they had a hollow option like my Wr2. 3rd pass — Against the Grain. It was during this pass that the Neutral Blade exposure concept really shined, there was no blade feel at all! During this pass I had absolutely no fear of over-shaving or irritation. I knew the end result was going to Be Great. I had a wonderful and very enjoyable 1st Shave with the H&S. I am very happy with this purchase and I’m enjoying it so far. For me, this Premium Razor delivered on all accounts and I ended up with an ultra smooth BBs+ shave.
24DF86D8-82C2-46B4-AF71-61C1433FF866.jpeg

In case you couldn't tell, photography is not my thing... Anyway, home early today and retrieved this from the mailbox. H&SCo. describe this as "machine finished." If that's so, I am seriously wondering what high polished means to them, LOL. I mean, the finish on this looks pretty darn flawless to me.

IMG_0795.jpeg

@Calm_Shaver So glad to hear you are getting similar results as I have. The threading of the top cap onto the handle is perfect and the finish is flawless Wolfmanesque IMHO
@Shavemd Thank You Buddy :) The results, plus the looks equals to one fantastic shaver. I would definitely give this razor 10/10 based on first impressions. Good job ordering the handle, it’s gorgeous.

This has me curious. Which usually means a purchase inevitably. Signed on to their IG feed to keep an eye out. Something in Titanium would make me pounce. But I'm also curious about the new Tradere promised this year. Going to have to cull at some point. :bored:

Top Bottom