What's new

Do I have a problem?

I just went through a severe round of AS - two new razors, three new brushes, all new soaps, new after shaves, the works. And I have a Brad Sears brush on order. And I want a Manchurian Chubby 2. Should I seek help?

B+B is here to help!!

Now, ’What’s the problem?” :a29:

I just went through a severe round of AS - two new razors, three new brushes, all new soaps, new after shaves, the works. And I have a Brad Sears brush on order. And I want a Manchurian Chubby 2. Should I seek help?
Nice looking travel kit[emoji4].

Clayton

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

just got into bowl lathering. within 2 weeks I have 5 bowls and one scuttle. be careful not to go down this rabbit's hole chasing artisan bowls - it'll be endless...the good news is that they are relatively inexpensive...

My diagnosis is that your critical ratio of razors:brushes is out of balance! ...especially with another brush on order and your sub-conscience telling you that you need even more! You have only two choices here: 1) Immediately purchase several more razors, or 2) reduce the number of brushes. With regard to option #2, I would be more than happy to take one or a few of those amazing brushes off your hands! :cool:

1579192347254.png

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My diagnosis is that your critical ratio of razors:brushes is out of balance! ...especially with another brush on order and your sub-conscience telling you that you need even more! You have only two choices here: 1) Immediately purchase several more razors, or 2) reduce the number of brushes. With regard to option #2, I would be more than happy to take one or a few of those amazing brushes off your hands! :cool:

View attachment 1053182
Sounds like a solid theory to me...

just got into bowl lathering. within 2 weeks I have 5 bowls and one scuttle. be careful not to go down this rabbit's hole chasing artisan bowls - it'll be endless...the good news is that they are relatively inexpensive...
I bought the Moonscape brush scuttle from Phoenix Artisan. It works pretty well for face lathering. Now I want their full size scuttle. I have three bowls - SS Viking Blades, ceramic Captain's Choice and some $10 deal off Amazon. Any suggestions of ones I should check out?

Top Bottom