What's new

Do I have a problem?

I just went through a severe round of AS - two new razors, three new brushes, all new soaps, new after shaves, the works. And I have a Brad Sears brush on order. And I want a Manchurian Chubby 2. Should I seek help?

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 132
I agree with @Space_Cadet that a little binge is all right, as long as you are buying things you will use and enjoy. If it goes on too long, the whole thing become unmanageable, IMHO.

Variety is the spice of life, but setting some limits can keep things sane. The limits are up to you, but the idea is once you reach a limit in a particular category, something you already have has to go before you buy a new item.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I agree with @Space_Cadet that a little binge is all right, as long as you are buying things you will use and enjoy. If it goes on too long, the whole thing become unmanageable, IMHO.

Variety is the spice of life, but setting some limits can keep things sane. The limits are up to you, but the idea is once you reach a limit in a particular category, something you already have has to go before you buy a new item.
You don't happen to be my wife, do you? She says she on Facebook, but I swear, she could have hacked into your account...

Top Bottom