What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Only managed 250 fast paced. Got winded. Then I had to air up my truck tires, so I'm counting that as 4 squats.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

2 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

Yesterday consisted of my 3rd squat session after a 12-month break from barbell work: 60kg for 4 sets of 12. It's less than 50% of the weight I was using for the same sets and reps a year ago, but I know the strength will come back quickly if I'm sensible and consistent. Later I did my usual HIIT type kettlebell complex involving swings, cleans and presses for 8 rounds of 1min on, 30s off. Legs are a little sore today, so will just do KBs again later!

Consistency at gym work is never a problem for me - I never take more than a week off and those breaks are rare. But of late I'm feeling very tight and beaten-up, so I need to develop some kind of mobility practice; even so I just can't seem to get consistent at any form of yoga / pilates / stretching / foam rolling. Hate it. Advice or tips on consistency for this are welcome :)

Intrigued

proxy.php

proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
1 hour on the treadmill!
This has been an unrelenting cold and flu season. This family has been suffering greatly but we’re getting back on track again again.
No worries.

martym

1 hour on the treadmill this morning.
My Apple Watch is back from Apple today. The watch is just like the car. Sorry. We were unable to duplicate the issue you described blah blah blah.
This is the second time I have sent it in for the same issue. Oh well. Two more months remaining on the warranty.

martym

Did you keep moving or just stand there trying to remember what you were supposed to be doing?
That has happened to me a time or two.

The good thing is that you woke up this morning. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Top Bottom