What's new

What was your carry today?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I thought there was a thread about this but it must have faded away.

Today the old no dash L frame got out and about a bit, in a De Santis IWB. Stoked with the Buffalo Bore version of the F.B.I. load. At least the Buffalo Bore ones are like the originals and not the watered down loads that Winchester and Remington put out now and call it the F.B.I. load.

1578003759492.png

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Undercover, yes. Not many people know the Charter Arms name, so it avoids most people going "oh, what's that?" hah! First time it's backfired :D
proxy.php

But it didn't get carried this year so far.

Today and yesterday was my Bernardelli VB kinda copy of the FN Browning 1910 (no grip safety and different take down steps) and my FN Browning Vest Pocket. The Bernardelli is from the 1950s and the Vest Pocket was made in 1913 or 1914.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

But it didn't get carried this year so far.

Today and yesterday was my Bernardelli VB kinda copy of the FN Browning 1910 (no grip safety and different take down steps) and my FN Browning Vest Pocket. The Bernardelli is from the 1950s and the Vest Pocket was made in 1913 or 1914.

proxy.php

proxy.php
You are the king of pocket pistols! Cool FN.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ruger LCR .357, in a high ridin' Tagua OWB holster at 4 o'clock.

Actually fell asleep in my Lazyarseboy chair wearing it tonight watching a Hallmark Christmas movie, that is like every other Hallmark Christmas movie.

They have about 5 or 6 different rubber stamp plots. Makes for guilt free sleeping!

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
You are the king of pocket pistols! Cool FN.
One thing that men always have is pockets. When married they are meant to carry all the stuff the wife can't fit in her purse. But they can also be used for other things when the man is allowed to reserve one for his own use and I like using it for a pistol. Without a wife the man can also put stuff like keys in the other pocket.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some nice stuff showing up here.

Old Model Ruger Blackhawk .41 mag. in an El Paso Saddlery 1920 Crossdraw while out checking trail cameras. HSM 230 gr. Bear Load.

1578081667443.png

G19 in a Sherriff of Bahgdad AIWB Leather Holster. One reload and Malkoff powered Circa 1991 Surefire 6 P in Rafter S leather pouches.

Top Bottom