What's new

Just received my shaving products from England

My brother just brought these over, as requested. I haven’t used them yet because i was already done with my morning shave.

Excited to use then both! Two creams, one of which has some aftershave in a sachet too.

I’ll put up a review when i do.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Very nice! I have several L'Occitane products and I like them a lot, especially the scents. I hope you enjoy them.

The Kiehls is a non lathering cream, so you just apply it to your face with your fingers. Just FYI.

Yeah I noticed. Have to admit, im a bit a dissapointed by that. I prefer to use a brush and ill probably do that with Kiehl too.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nice creams, the only one that I have heard of is the L’OCCITANE. Looking forward to your reviews.

My brother just brought these over, as requested. I haven’t used them yet because i was already done with my morning shave.

Excited to use then both! Two creams, one of which has some aftershave in a sachet too.

I’ll put up a review when i do.

proxy.php

Cade shaving cream is lovely.

Kiehls is a New York based company, and L'Occitane is based in France. Not to discourage your use of some fine big name artisan products, they're both great companies!

L'Occitane is the first bigger cream I tried after the overthrow of the shaving goo monopoly and before I discovered wet shaving. Good stuff.

Im in Vancouver, Canada. So these products are new to me.

Top Bottom