What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Does this count? If not I apologize. Gathered half cord yesterday put it up today. Pile is about 2 cord.

Wood December2019 resized.jpeg

Last edited:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Yesterday, by pitch fork, moved a twelve to fourteen yard compost pile into an impromptu bin, turning it inside out and upside down. I might get another flip or two in this year since the weather is holding.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My Apple Watch has been messing up recently. Freezing and not tracking my runs and counting my exercise minutes. Frustrating.
Took it to Best Buy today and luckily I had purchased the 2 year Apple Care warranty. They shipped it to Apple. I am hoping to get a new watch or at least a refurbished one and get another 2 years out of it.
But boy oh boy I sure do miss it.

Intrigued

My Apple Watch has been messing up recently. Freezing and not tracking my runs and counting my exercise minutes. Frustrating.
Took it to Best Buy today and luckily I had purchased the 2 year Apple Care warranty. They shipped it to Apple. I am hoping to get a new watch or at least a refurbished one and get another 2 years out of it.
But boy oh boy I sure do miss it.

Bummer! :sad: Hope you get it back soon. I think I would have a serious case of withdrawal without mine.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

15,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

18,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Top Bottom