What's new

Florida Water available here at Family Dollar

Florida Water is amazing to me. I think it smells very similar to a lighter version of what Juicy Fruit tastes like. If that makes any sense.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

I love Florida Water. It’s interesting that you found some, as it’s usually a seasonal, Summer item. They usually market it during the hotter months for sports games. Coaches and players fill ice chests with it and dip towels in it to cool off.

I got a handmade batch from a website I really like. They hit more of a lemon note with it.

Definitely not as an AS, but people have been using it as a cologne since the 19th century, at least. As stated above, it’s all alcohol and scent so it won’t do anything great for your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta try it. Once. It's a classic. Burns. A little skunk in the scent, to me. Maybe getting it out of the plastic bottle would help that. I have soaked a puck of Williams in it to enhance the scent. I much prefer 4711 Eau de Cologne and 4711 Portugal Water ASL, both at a bit higher price point. Florida Water is in the same category as Clubman VI Bay Rum: entry level burner.

I love Florida Water. It has a nice citrus scent to it. Nothing overly strong. I checked the Family Dollar website near me and they don't seem to carry it. Bummer. I'd stock up.

I love Florida Water. It has a nice citrus scent to it. Nothing overly strong. I checked the Family Dollar website near me and they don't seem to carry it. Bummer. I'd stock up.
I checked at another FD and it's there too. Big bottle. Alcohol, scent and color that's it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It's a better aftershave than cologne, I just add a few drops of glycerin to it.

It's easy to find any day in south Florida.

Burn? Yes; feels great! The santeria blessing is a plus.

AA

I've seen it only in Family Dollar's that are in or near Hispanic neighborhoods.

Interesting note for FW fans.. check out the new(ish) Gucci Guilty Cologne next time you're in Dillard's or Macy's. I swear they had FW in mind when they designed it.

I've seen it only in Family Dollar's that are in or near Hispanic neighborhoods.

Interesting note for FW fans.. check out the new(ish) Gucci Guilty Cologne next time you're in Dillard's or Macy's. I swear they had FW in mind when they designed it.
That's awesome, but $90 is a bit out of my budget. :(

Top Bottom